No Sewell, Bateman, Croad, Taylor, Crawford, Mcglynn .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Simply an irrelevant comment and as far as caring, I don't care about you one iota.

And I don't know about you, but making a post is hardly demanding so I don't know what you are thanking me for.
Another one. You are too kind. You must really care.

Swallow?? According to your own board he is just not getting a game. That isn't an injury.
Spent the past 6 weeks out with an injury, yes. Returned to the VFL this week.

We are very good with our injury management, just ask your President.

Another one. You are too kind. You must really care.
Still don't understand why you are thanking me - its not that big a deal making a post :rolleyes:.

BTW I had a look at what you posting after the freo game :eek:

about brown or power or even laidley?

If I have time I will start posting those comments and I don't know if you will be thanking me then!

But I did find it funny that on a thread titled:

"We will smack the hawks" - you posted:
year of the roo said:
No chance.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11372304#post11372304

:rolleyes:

My definition of 'smack' obviously differs to yours. Do you think you were smacked today?
But you weren't so cocky last week - I am sure you didn't go on the freo board after they beat you - what you did was start slagging your own players and coach.

You didn't even think north had a chance of winning!

And now you are carrying on like a tosser because north has won 6 games:rolleyes:.

U lost because u r pretenders c u in rd 17 for a flogging u r kidding yourselfs u bandbagon f@#$# if u think u will beat geelong. We r the champions. No franklin no porks
What does Geelong have to do with anything, we played Kangaroos.

Bookmark this post just incase we beat Geelong, then we will see who is the pork.

No excuse. Didn't see alot of hunger out there today..
Totally agree,we lacked hunger.One must remember with or without players missing it's impossible to play at your top peak throughout the season,this will also happen to other sides.

Oh yeah Edards thats right one good year and he is part of the elite, I think its actually more humourous that you are posting on this board, thanks for caring for the mighty hawks

You are being generous saying he has had one good year.

He has had 3 or 4 good games. Period.

No McIntosh (no.1 ruckman), Edwards (carved you up in the semi last year), Smith (BOG in the semi last year), Sinclair, Power, Swallow...

Coming off a 53 point shallacking & flight back from Perth.

Grant didnt play last week.

Jones & Watt played in the magoos last week.

Thompson coming off knee surgery 9 days earlier!

Hansen's first game of the year coming back from long-term injury.

There is no comeback to these 'facts'.

I think you'll agree, a sensational win by North all things considered :D

I think you'll agree, a sensational win by North all things considered :D
Yes we all agree. We didn't come to play, you did. We can talk about injuries etc, but the truth is, our mindset lost us this game, the team we had in was good enough to win if we were on.
What's to say if we make a Prelim we won't be going in with the same or similar team?
Time to get back on track next week against a team we should beat easily, but we must turn up, simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: No sewell, bateman, croad, taylor, crawford, mcglynn

If the same team is good enough to beat the Crows, then they're good enough to beat the Roos.

No excuses.

The Crows werent humiliated the week before and they werent desperate to win and they were being bagged by the media all week...

thats the difference phill..

sorry mate but the roos won but doesnt mean we are crap......

But you weren't so cocky last week - I am sure you didn't go on the freo board after they beat you - what you did was start slagging your own players and coach.

You didn't even think north had a chance of winning!

And now you are carrying on like a tosser because north has won 6 games:rolleyes:.
I didn't go to the Freo Board last week. Simple reason why, the difference in attitude to their supporters and Hawthorn supporters. We had a grand total of ZERO Freo posters on our board carrying on like cocky pricks the week before the game. On the other hand...

I thought we had a good chance of winning this week. I thought we had no chance of 'smacking' you because we have not been able to do that at all this year.

And the only one "carrying on like a tosser" around here are the ones whom use injuries as an excuse for why you lost when we had comparable problems in that department.

I'm done with you now. Hopefully see you in September :D

Boys, don't bother with the peasants from the North Board.

We are going to play finals...period.

They are fighting to stay in the 8. They have nothing on us. We won round 3, they won round 13. Just take a deep breath. Any team that Fremantle beats won't be much of a threat come finals time!

I didn't go to the Freo Board last week. Simple reason why, the difference in attitude to their supporters and Hawthorn supporters. We had a grand total of ZERO Freo posters on our board carrying on like cocky pricks the week before the game. On the other hand...

So whats your thoughts about north supporters coming onto the hawk board after the game - acting like tossers :rolleyes:!

I thought we had a good chance of winning this week. I thought we had no chance of 'smacking' you because we have not been able to do that at all this year.
Rubbish - you were slagging off at your coach & players

I'm done with you now. Hopefully see you in September :D
No chance - north won't be there :thumbsu:!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Sewell, Bateman, Croad, Taylor, Crawford, Mcglynn .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back