No Walker and now no Houlihan...

Remove this Banner Ad

Walker in the best 22.

Hoops to struggle as the last two weeks we did not have one player who was not prepared to tackle or initiate body contact for the team. Ratts was a tough hard courageous player who always put the team first Hoops is not and always looks to avoid body contact. SOFT and even blokes who play in the forward line have to chase and tackle.

i'd say with bannister now out for a month and the team up and running, now seems a good time to give dennis armfield a run. i'd say he could play a similar role to what banno had been doing (and quite well) at the start of the year, and with the rest of the team and more importantly the defense, playing well, it would hardly be throwing him in the deep end as he'd have plenty of support. if we dont bring him we may be looking at gibbs having to tag/play on a small forward and none of us want that anymore

I think that Armfield could only take some of the roles that Bannister could. Bannister is bulkier and probly 10 cm taller than Armfield. If it's a smaller player that needs tagging then it could be worth a shot. I would like to see Anderson come back for another chance when fit as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Walker and now no Houlihan...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back