Nominate the DUD of the decade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, this is a no-brainer.

Jarryd Oakleigh-Nichols...by a mile.

This was a no 8 draft pick who actually had no idea what to do on a football field. It was quite extraordinary.

To think some still thikn Greg miller is a "good football person"- he chose JON. The guy has no judgement( doesn't he stil work for flying start?) and has dined out on Wayne Carey for years. A disgrace.

some players to randomly come across my mind:

Travis Cloke
Daniel Parker (played for Freo in the late 90's)
Ty Zantuck (Rich and Essendon)

Ezra Poyas

Still loved his VFL work though!

Que Phil Cleary voice: "Poyas kicks it right down the throat of big Nick Sautner. Gee he's so classy isn't he? His kicks are like works of art"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shannon Watt.

Nice guy apparently, but DUD!

Holds the record for most games played without a brownlow vote, but could be pipped by Jason Blake this year.

Hate to say it, but North has 5 of the top 10 in that list. (Although Freeborn and Power played elsewhere, and I reckon Firrito will get at least one this year). Then again, just shows how much the maggots hate us.

72 years.

Took 69 years to win your first and lucky premiership mate, so you cannot talk and St.Kilda was an after-thought in joining the league, the VFL back then asked Port Melbourne and Williamstown to join the VFL before St.Kilda. :D ;)

No, they won in 2005. So it's only been 5 years since the last swans premiership. Lot of teams have waited longer than that.

But you knew that already.

lol I think he is referring to our long drought mate, but appreciate the effort though. ;) :p

Does Daniel McAllister qualif?. Drafted in about 97, finished in 02 I think. Top 10 pick, 6 games or so. Delisted, then unfathomably redrafted by Sheedy at about pick 64. Lasted another season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nominate the DUD of the decade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back