Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm already a shoo-in for POTY

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Another nomination here for Triggering Tiger - dude is crying out for a holiday. Imagine giving a “fat Asian” teenage girl working at McDonald’s “a serve” and then having a cry when he gets labelled as a racist and a mysoginist amongst other labels, and denying on here that he got abusive. Should really also throw in that he’s clearly a body shamer too.

Last edited:

Another nomination here for Triggering Tiger - dude is crying out for a holiday. Imagine giving a giving a “fat Asian” teenage girl working at McDonald’s “a serve” and then having a cry when he gets labelled as a racist and a mysoginist amongst other labels, and denying on here that he got abusive. Should really also throw in that he’s clearly a body shamer too.
My triggered little lioness there's more than enough votes for my nomination so there's no need to melt even further than you normally do. ;) BTW 8 first rounders you mad bro? 😂

TT/AP tie, make it happen. Drunken abusive melts and spamming repetitive off topic posts + being an absolute nuffie (2 first rounders for Dustbin/Kako points)

Elmo to follow up his moral 2023 win with a bronze medal to round out the podium (drunken rants fueled by bipolar misplaced optimism/regret) but will win B2B MOTY as consolation

He's of the Spreaders "I'm not as smart as I think I am" variety of flog

So are you, DH

I'm already a shoo-in for POTY

Only if they award it based on volume :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for you in my first nomination and lots of posters agree with it, enjoy the late clique votes that will be organized again we'll make sure you win it this year because we know you want the award. ;)

Another great thread hijacked by your annoying Old Fart shtick and general codswallop

Be better

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back