Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

FOTY 2024 I like the 1982 GF all over again

Richmunt v CarLOLton

Elmer v TT

History repeating means .... Elmer gets the narrow win .... but not before Helen D'Aristotle gets naked wearing nothing but a scarf and tries to molest a bald bearded AvantG across the half back line

I must have done something really antagonising for you to get me a vote over the two Tiger nitwits ..

Please let me know what it was, so I can continue to piss you off in much the same way next season and beyond, you St Filled Her Supporting Hobgoblin 👍

I think I might frame my potential FOTY vote getters around how they'd respond to the Maccas incident:

Aristotle Pickett would think of something they thought was a witty comeback long after the event, but wouldn't cause a fuss at the time

Spreaders would be a condescending dickhead to the hospo worker, but wouldn't racially abuse them afterwards

Tugboat's respond came from the flog's mouth

Elmer would probably call them a Flogwallah which is objectively pretty funny and harmless

AvantGardner would never leave the house to begin with

So in that respect it's pretty clear who getsy vote 😇

Spreaders would be a condescending dickhead to the hospo worker, but wouldn't racially abuse them afterwards

I don’t eat Macca’s but otherwise, can’t argue with that 🤷‍♂️

Elmo would declare jihad on them then come back the next day to apologise and explain that he’d since quit drinking and pledged his life to Jesus, cross my heart. The following month the drive through would be car bombed for no apparent reason

AP would lecture them about cow flatulence before eating the rejected Big Mac anyway and taking a nap in the drive through, sans car

Ava’s only complaint would be that the brown paper bag he received didn’t contain cash

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back