Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I nominate Jazny for her tassie membership spamming and upsetting zackah without a valid reason, thank you!

You should be thread banned for excessive nominations and also stinking up another great thread

images

Nice melt.

Regardless i am going to try my best to annoy you even more next year.

Dignity goes out of the window when you post on the bay. I honestly take great satisfaction in winding up toe rags like yourself.

My Hezbollah T Shirt is arriving in the mail today BTW. I'm excited!
Hezbollah are terrorists, you're a disgrace if you support terrorism.

Hezbollah are terrorists, you're a disgrace if you support terrorism.

Their country is being bombed illegally against a facist/apartheid nation

They are justified to strike back by whatever means necessary.

But there is no point discussing politics with someone who clearly has no idea what is going.on.

Hook, line and sinker.

Nah let him load up.. more TT melts means more votes for TT.. then the rest of us hopefully won’t have to read his shit for 2 weeks.

Two weeks without Triggering Tiger on the bay should be incentive enough for everyone to vote for him.

AP is likely going to get suspended again soon.

But just imagine 2 weeks on the Bay without Triggered Tug Tug stinking up the joint

#Vote1PixelFlogOfTheYear

Two weeks without Triggering Tiger on the bay should be incentive enough for everyone to vote for him.

AP is likely going to get suspended again soon.

But just imagine 2 weeks on the Bay without Triggered Tug Tug stinking up the joint

#Vote1PixelFlogOfTheYear

Spammer and a terrorist sympathizer, you've sunk to an all new low. Shakes head in disbelief

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that zackah was the only one that (melt) nominated me, shows that I'm among the best posters here. Thank you everyone for your votes of confidence. :thumbsu:
you make me laugh, i don't think anyone'd nominate you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back