Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a Divvy react from Jazny for proudly showing support for my Mother's Country Lebanon.

Henceforth I formally nominate her and give her the unwanted label of being Phyllis from The Office, an annoying matron like prude who is easily offended over nothing.

the-office-angela.gif

96zgs5.jpg

It just arrived in the mail. And it's perfect.

If you don't like it, good.

#Vote1PixelFlogOfTheYear
Wow look at that ...... there is a short fat penis with a finite urethra drawn just before another skinny rigid penis with a mutated ribbed head holding aloft a wannabe tough guy automatic weapon .... the prophetic symbolism is unmatched considering its about to be worn by .... a flogtard penis.

This is not a display of strong resistance ... it is a display of schlong existence

The embodiment of the Flog Penis is you and then you expertly encapsulate it by expressing it thru the garment which you readily saturate from within.

A fine example of why I nominate you :thumbsu:

Their country is being bombed illegally against a facist/apartheid nation

They are justified to strike back by whatever means necessary.

But there is no point discussing politics with someone who clearly has no idea what is going.on.
Another fine example :handpointup:

Begins with a political rant then reasons why not to bother with a political rant

A post that defeats its own purpose

Unadulterated A-grade Flog posting

Seriously.... just hand Elmo the trophy now

A worthy winner of FOTY 2024

If you flogs politicize the most sacred of Bay freds so help me you will experience the Almighty Banzhammer like none have ever experienced beforehand :thumbsdown:

I am banned from the SRP board.

Wearing a controversial T Shirt like Hezbollah is edge lord Bay Behaviour i would have thought.

I am banned from the SRP board.
Don't care - don't want that shit on the bay. Becomes a nightmare to mod. The bay is an apolitical paradise for flogs :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can still hang shit on Trump and Dutton though right??? :)
Some lighthearted banter is ok, akin to lulzing at Jazny for being a Devout Christian.

Start to morph over into political and religious shitfighting and its a long holiday yee shall receive.

Some lighthearted banter is ok, akin to lulzing at Jazny for being a Devout Christian.

Start to morph over into political and religious shitfighting and its a long holiday yee shall receive.

Happy to agree with that, as long as you enforce the rules on the likes of Spreaders and TT calling me a terrorist and or a Terra wrist sympathizer.

I don't mash but it does really piss me off

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back