Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

She really has done a number on you lol
Back on topic, I really do love how TT accuses me of being a liar, and then lies twice immediately after by saying I’m a rumour spreader and button masher..

I can’t be ****ed doing that, nobody’s worth the mental energy haha

Back on topic, I really do love how TT accuses me of being a liar, and then lies twice immediately after by saying I’m a rumour spreader and button masher..

His selective memory really annoys me, he denies accusing me of being a terrorist, I clearly recall him saying last year I was and my Lebanese cousins (and sisters whom I don't have any sisters) of being gangsters and bikie gang groupies.

In all fairness he is an old fart, so he is bound to be forgetful but I haven't.

Someone seems a little triggered she got nominated, truth hurts crab a tissue.

Last edited:

His selective memory really annoys me, he denies accusing me of being a terrorist, I clearly recall him saying last year I was and my Lebanese cousins (and sisters whom I don't have any sisters) of being gangsters and bikie gang groupies.

In all fairness he is an old fart, so he is bound to be forgetful but I haven't.
Yet he wonders why people call him racist. ****ing disgusting :thumbsdown:

Here we go two deluded peas in a pod who make up shit and are compulsive liars..

Here we go two deluded peas in a pod who make up shit and are compulsive liars..
Don't deny it..just as I don't deny making disgrace posts about Gallolipi, 9/11, Sharia Law, Darren Millane in the past (even whilst drunk, but I still bitterly regret them and would take them back if I could)

I would have appreciated you given me a sincere apology the last time you made an ethnic slur about me and my people but you never did.

Your lack of self-awarness, accountability and stubbornness to admit when you have fudged up is infuriating.

I can honestly say I am ashamed of some of my previous behaviour and posts on BF and elsewhere (especially my treatment of Sooz)

People I find are pretty forgiving (yes even on BF) I felt better and validated to apologising to a few posters on here (whom I respect) whom I unintentionally offended in the past (even whilst drunk)

whilst I am at it, happy to throw the peace pipe at Sarcoidevo and apologise for any previous personal rants (esp against an issue close to both of us) and admit her (or his I still don't know what gender they are lol) rants were spectacular and far more cromulent and constructed than any brickbat I have dished out in my life,and I am honestly almost honoured to have such a clever wordsmith nominate me !

Elmer's looking for a new missus , when's the wedding day you're both a match made in heaven?

Plot Twist . I'm gay :$

#AnotherPixelBackfire

*Alas it's not true (nor that I wouldn't be ashamed if I was queer) but really has any relationship between flogs ever worked (a certain glam bay couple years ago between A Colly and Norf flog didn't work out)

I respect and like Kabanna Too much anyway to be anything else but Bay Flog Chums

I do hear the GWS Wacky Wednesday Blow Up doll is single though, why not ask her out ? What have you got to lose ?

Don't deny it..just as I don't deny making disgrace posts about Gallolipi, 9/11, Sharia Law, Darren Millane in the past (even whilst drunk, but I still bitterly regret them and would take them back if I could)

I would have appreciated you given me a sincere apology the last time you made an ethnic slur about me and my people but you never did.

Your lack of self-awarness, accountability and stubbornness to admit when you have fudged up is infuriating.

I can honestly say I am ashamed of some of my previous behaviour and posts on BF and elsewhere (especially my treatment of Sooz)

People I find are pretty forgiving (yes even on BF) I felt better and validated to apologising to a few posters on here (whom I respect) whom I unintentionally offended in the past (even whilst drunk)

whilst I am at it, happy to throw the peace pipe at Sarcoidevo and apologise for any previous personal rants (esp against an issue close to both of us) and admit her (or his I still don't know what gender they are lol) rants were spectacular and far more cromulent and constructed than any brickbat I have dished out in my life,and I am honestly almost honoured to have such a clever wordsmith nominate me !
Take a good looking in mirror then understand why you've been nominated here, you always say your sorry but you never mean ir because go and do even worse rants and insults than the previous ones when you're on the plonk. I don't take a backward step to bullying which you're one. If someone treats me like shit like which you do most days I'll retaliate and do the same back, if someone is nice to me I'll treat the same way back. Pull ya head in and stop being a horses arse bro.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you stop biting, they’ll eventually tire (tyre😁) of it.

That will never happen though, that's the hilarious part, hence his responses in the McDonalds Fred.

Will admit its probably low hanging fruit giving it to TT though. But we need something to amuse ourselves in the off season :$

That will never happen though, that's the hilarious part, hence his responses in the McDonalds Fred.

Will admit its probably low hanging fruit giving it to TT though. But we need something to amuse ourselves in the off season :$
I think you’ve done the Springvale Maccas thing to death, move on Elmer.

Nice melt.

Regardless i am going to try my best to annoy you even more next year.

Dignity goes out of the window when you post on the bay. I honestly take great satisfaction in winding up toe rags like yourself.

My Hezbollah T Shirt is arriving in the mail today BTW. I'm excited!
THat video where the guys are waving green and yellow flags and the media are like "What does the green and yellow represent?" and these Lebanese people are like "Mate, it's the wallabies. It's the mighty green and gold!"

****en pissssssssssssser.

Their country is being bombed illegally against a facist/apartheid nation

They are justified to strike back by whatever means necessary.

But there is no point discussing politics with someone who clearly has no idea what is going.on.
Old mate TT posts the fascist version of the Croatian coat of arms on the regular

Two weeks without Triggering Tiger on the bay should be incentive enough for everyone to vote for him.

AP is likely going to get suspended again soon.

But just imagine 2 weeks on the Bay without Triggered Tug Tug stinking up the joint

#Vote1PixelFlogOfTheYear

I think the two week ban should have to happen at a crucial point in the FOTY's team's season.

Like a 'do or die' H&A match or a knock out final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back