Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Very apt description of yourself tanker flog, how are the 15-year-old 's you hang with in the ps5 gamers sites manchild? 😂
Pretty sure the largest demographic for gamers is 30+. There's even women older than you who have youtube channels dedicated to playing jrpg's. You're just a bitter old floggo. :$

You must be an older gamer too. 😂

View attachment 2148675

Whereas you an uncultured, arguably racist, cantankerous old judgemental sad sack.

Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of Richmond, this forum and having meltdowns at McDonalds?

Christ knows we all hope you find something that amuses you that takes you away from stinking up the bay and this forum.

There is legit reasons why you have been perma bant at least 8 or 9 times over the years

Whereas you an uncultured, arguably racist, cantankerous old judgemental sad sack.

Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of Richmond, this forum and having meltdowns at McDonalds?

Christ knows we all hope you find something that amuses you that takes you away from stinking up the bay and this forum.

There is legit reasons why you have been perma bant at least 8 or 9 times over the years
Very accurately describing yourself once again tanker man child, good for you sir. Has mamma changed your bedsheets today for you? 😂

Being and old fella, you should take care of keeping your mind more active and alert. Playing some games might help you out whereas shitposting on the bay all day and night will only hasten your senility.
Wow nice melt colliflog, if you have such a wonderful busy adventurous life then why do you hang around here all day sweetie? 😂

Triggering Tiger Elmer_Hauser if you keep spamming this thread with your incessant shitfightng you will both be banned. No one finds it interesting or amusing take it to PM or put each other on ignore ffs.

Thanks for advice but I dislike the flog too much to pm shitfight him. I'll do the later option and this time keep it on for good.
Ronald Mcdonald Reaction GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrambling to land a punch here.

Yes you still can if it's not a permaban, but neither I or AP will win it because there are plans underway for potty mouth PlayStation 5 tanker boy to win his inaugural FOTY.
you got this award wrapped up. Should be the biggest winning margin in Flog history

Triggering Tiger Elmer_Hauser if you keep spamming this thread with your incessant shitfightng you will both be banned. No one finds it interesting or amusing take it to PM or put each other on ignore ffs.
This is why I have TT on ignore. 116 posts (and counting) of complete bullshit that I don’t have to navigate through. Absolute bliss!

Pretty sure the largest demographic for gamers is 30+. There's even women older than you who have youtube channels dedicated to playing jrpg's. You're just a bitter old floggo. :$
And they don’t just play console games either.. there’s plenty of people over the age of 60 that use Pokémon Go as an excuse to get out of the house too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back