Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The best scat hater in the business. Are you still crying from your prelim final fail? 😂
Why all the hate you continue to talk about how you have the Cats covered when it counts. You should be happy or is it the 30 odd years of being bent over and abused like a $2 hooker that still eats away at you. On the Prelim meh you win some you lose some. Sadly this year the Cats came away without a prize. At least the Tigers brought home another trinket to put in their cabinet even if it was only a Wooden Spoon

Triggering Tiger Elmer_Hauser if you keep spamming this thread with your incessant shitfightng you will both be banned. No one finds it interesting or amusing take it to PM or put each other on ignore ffs.
They would be better off getting a room the sexual tension between them is intense

Why all the hate you continue to talk about how you have the Cats covered when it counts. You should be happy or is it the 30 odd years of being bent over and abused like a $2 hooker that still eats away at you. On the Prelim meh you win some you lose some. Sadly this year the Cats came away without a prize. At least the Tigers brought home another trinket to put in their cabinet even if it was only a Wooden Spoon
Nice melt Karen, when was the last time your scats beat us in final? 😂

He was openly barracking for you during the prelim too.. at least that was when he wasn’t berating me for going missing despite the fact I said at the beginning of the game day thread that I’d be MIA for a bit as I was about to drive to a party :$

They would be better off getting a room the sexual tension between them is intense

🤢 If I wanted to hook up with an unstable, narassastic drama queen, I would give Lidia Thorpe a call ...

He was openly barracking for you during the prelim too.. at least that was when he wasn’t berating me for going missing despite the fact I said at the beginning of the game day thread that I’d be MIA for a bit as I was about to drive to a party :$
I thought you said you don't read my posts, is your ignore option playing up again? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back