Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not the one who posted it m8 then copped a two week ban for doing it.🤦‍♂️
homer simpson simpsons GIF

I'm use to stupider's shit posting so it didn't bother me but I'm guessing it did bother a mod or an admin in the main forum.

BTW it was a godsend not having tha annnoying scat douche posting here. I just wish it was for a lot longer
maybe you should put them on ignore if you're so worked up about it

I already do but I amuse myself sometimes and read stupider's drivel and dumb posts.

How do you think the rest of us feel being forced to read your annoying and blatantly infuriating jibba jibba constantly stinking up every single thread on the Bay ?

You can chose the option of ignoring/not responding to those posts and posters who pay out on you. In fact I strongly recommend you not responding to every single post potting you and try loosen up and try enjoy taking the piss out of yourself.

You'll start becoming more liked on the Bay if you took that approach.

How do you think the rest of us feel being forced to read your annoying and blatantly infuriating jibba jibba constantly stinking up every single thread on the Bay ?

You can chose the option of ignoring/not responding to those posts and posters who pay out on you. In fact I strongly recommend you not responding to every single post potting you and try loosen up and try enjoy taking the piss out of yourself.

He’s still more liked and respected than TazHawk15 .

When did you turn from someone who took dumps on war diggers graves into Bigfooty's Robin Williams from Good Will Hunting? Inspiring advice. :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did you turn from someone who took dumps on war diggers graves into Bigfooty's Robin Williams from Good Will Hunting? Inspiring advice. :hearteyes:

If I change for the better, I don't see why TT can't either. I don't think he is a bad person/total flog like his current online persona and reputation suggests, but he takes banter and insults way too seriously.

TT is his own worst enemy, he has a place on the bay, but he makes it really difficult for others, especially when he chooses to stick up otherwise decent bay threads in order to continue his annoying Geelong v Richmond obsession (especially amongst Geelong posters)

Elmer_Hauser , TT’s argument is very sound.

Fair enough. I kinda hope I win it tbh. Validation of my powers/Rustling Efforts.

The Bay would be The biggest losers if I won it though, two whole weeks without my wholesome and unique content.

Fair enough. I kinda hope I win it tbh. Validation of my powers/Rustling Efforts.

The Bay would be The biggest losers if I won it though, two whole weeks without my wholesome and unique content.
You're not winning it with this kind of rational talking. You're heading in poster of the year territory. What a rags to riches fairytale

Only because he’s not on the piss tonight.

Actually not true at all. My precious Mum just survived life saving surgery a couple of days ago, and my Celtics look like being one of the greatest teams and dynasties in modern nba history .

I am at least 20 beers/standard drinks in rn, but feeling so zen/placid right now, although **** are distirbongly starting to pop up on my keyboard.

9 cans in pfft Pistol Night that's light weight stuff BTW.

This is one of my all time favourite songs, one I would never dare admit/post if I was sover.

My Boston Celtics are most likely the greatest team in all of world wide professional sports in history I am basking in the magnificent achievement of the boys in Green

Don't care if Carlton never win another flag honestly, my Celtics are my number 1 spottinf passion, if it wasn't haram (forbidden in my religion) my body would be covered with Celtics tatte by jow !

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back