Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW it was a godsend not having tha annnoying scat douche posting here. I just wish it was for a lot longer
I'm now a #reformed poster. After this taste of freedom I can't go back, I won't go back. You're going to be seeing a rule-abiding STPer18 at his absolute best!

People, when the time comes it’s important we don’t split the vote:

FOTY: TT. He’s earned another one over the last month, no doubt 🤡

MOTY: Elmo B2B. Came out with some more classics mid-year and still banging on about how great the US and A is 🤦‍♂️

The flog only inspires me to make sure he wins this award which he richly deserves

Flog’s even talking about himself in the 3rd person now 🤷‍♂️

Don't care if Carlton never win another flag honestly

IMG_2046.jpeg

Last edited:
People, when the time comes it’s important we don’t split the vote:

FOTY: TT. He’s earned another one over the last month, no doubt 🤡

MOTY: Elmo B2B. Came out with some more classics mid-year and still banging on about how great the US and A is 🤦‍♂️

Flog’s even talking about himself in the 3rd person now 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2152869
Saving posts again are you nine toes? apparently you don't even realize you've qualified the nomination phase here you're that dumb, old and totally clueless. 🤦‍♂️

You constantly complain about me spamming the bay with stupid pics

Have you considered, oh IDK... not doing it?

What everyone complains about is you spamming the same pics in every thread, regardless of the fred topic, every day. Everyone has had a gutfull of your inane, repetitive bullshit and lame I know you are but what am I?/I'm not melting, you're melting! "retorts"

And that is why you're going to win FOTY, again :)

Read the room for once

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Nominations for Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back