Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Has played one game at state level. Got to be some type of record tbh.

Tbf I have no idea what the selectors are doing half the time. They recently picked RIley Meredith lol. At least Beardman might one day be international standard - Meredith isn't in the top 20 quicks in Australia IMO and might even be at his peak (good pace but offers nothing else).
T20 cricketer.

T20 cricketer.

Beardman or Meredith?

Don’t rate Meredith at all tbh. He’s quicker than most and imo that’s the only reason anyone rates him. Don’t think he has the control or skill to worry international batters in any format. He’s closer to game for Australia than he would be for WA or the scorchers somehow.

Beardman is seriously talented. Long way to go at 18 years old but the selectors are fast tracking him for a reason. And before there’s comments that he won’t play - he’s going to be bloody close at this rate and the selectors should’ve known that.

Just food for thought. I went to the zoo yesterday using the free ticket offer. I enjoyed many aspects, the giraffes, orangutans and the reptile house were highlights for me. However a word of warning.

There is a huge amount of work being done and many paths are closed. I am a boomer with a bad knee. I was with my sister who is a boomer with very bad feet. We were looking to manage the amount of walking we did and that proved impossible as the maps and signs bore no reflection of the paths that could actually be used. We walked a lot more than we intended.

So if you are going and you need to manage the amount of time on your feet try and get a clear understanding from the information office of how to get around.

Last edited:

This is aimed at the older "online friends".
About 3 years ago I discovered Post Malone.
Living in Melbourne CBD then & now Southbank, I don't have a car, so I don't listen to radio.
Junior put me onto Post Malone. (Junior is 24, so I'm an Gen X-er)
End of last year I found out I'm in the top 1% of Post Malone fans according to Spotify.
If Posty was a "chick" wifey would be jealous. As it is, she has asked me to stop playing him every day when I'm in the shower making my self "beautiful" for work.
Anyway, I reckon I've heard my next musical crush, Teddy Swims.
We're in Bali atm(even Junior flew over from Manchester to join us), showing off my Ukrainian tryzub (national symbol is a trident) tattoo to the russian tourists that have chosen to stay at a similar spot.
no aggression, but I gotta represent.
I'm cossack blood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back