Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Any people in this thread pump weights?

I've been trying to cut back on relying on tonnes of meat to keep up my protien levels. Wouldn't mind knowing what other posters eat for muscle repair and how effective it is.

Freo
South Freo
Toronto Maple Leafs (why not leaves?)
Miami Dolphins
NY Mets
NO Pelicans
Dynamic Kyiv
Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona
Inter Milan
Melbourne Renegades (junior is really good mates with Fergus O'Neil, great kid btw)

I'm definitely batting at less than 50 percent

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not a single soul here is beating my four piece combo of Freo, The Seattle Mariners, The Atlanta Falcons and the Charlotte Hornets

Yes same as me

It's the constant chicken and beef that I'm a bit over. Did you get protein from chickpeas and beans?
I didn't back in the day, but during me heavy lifting days, my diet was not as healthy as it is now. I'm now a fan of those two food & a spinach fiend.
Sorry if I'm not much help. Good luck & you hopefully have inspired me to lift again. Ta

I didn't back in the day, but during me heavy lifting days, my diet was not as healthy as it is now. I'm now a fan of those two food & a spinach fiend.
Sorry if I'm not much help. Good luck & you hopefully have inspired me to lift again. Ta

It's a really healthy thing to do for both physical and mental health. Particularly as we get older.

I just am concerned about eating so much meat to up my protein. I hope you do get back into it. A feel like I've achieved something each morning and I am less likely not to drink alcohol

It's a really healthy thing to do for both physical and mental health. Particularly as we get older.

I just am concerned about eating so much meat to up my protein. I hope you do get back into it. A feel like I've achieved something each morning and I am less likely not to drink alcohol
I lost 10kg between March and may this year.
Practically cut meat out 5 days a week.
Nearly killed me.
Couldn't think clearly, down on energy.
Felt like I was floating a lot of the time.

It's no surprise vegans are a bit short tempered and spacey 🤣

Let us know if you find a good alternative

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back