No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn. Glad that gws play pies next week tho.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hope you're right. I was talking to a Pies mate today. He reckons the Pies will lose against GWS.
They can be good but they have vulnerabilities and the Giants are on a roll with sky high confidence.

So GWS win with a goal coming from an out and out throw not seen by the umpires. (Admittedly hard to spot.)
Toby Greene who unbelievably got off at the tribunal mid-week was able to play. He was their highest rated player and kicked 2 goals.

I have a really ominous feeling about this finals series.

Just thinking the same.

If GWS win the flag, will they also take home a Plastic cup?

If the Avengers are handy they may be needed to smuggle the umpires out of Brisbane tonight, for some
reason I vividly recall the game we lost to Richmond by three points, had a similar vibe I think they may
have pissed it up against the same wall.

OMG My worst nightmare might occur: GWS vs Richmond in the Grand Final. Maybe I will be barracking for the Tigers for the first time in 40 years. Please, sweet Jesus, don't make me choose between the two!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a bogan Greene is. I've never heard him speak before. God, Darcy sounds sophisticated compared to Greene and Ling.

Last edited:
The hatred for these scumbags runs deep and wide.

If ever their disgusting filth of a coach comes anywhere the Dogs again, I'll dump my membership of 50 years.

Seriously.
Pretty shit thing to say about a life member of the club. Not to mention a club champion.

Yeah, he coaches a club we dislike, but it is his job.

People who talk like that of those who have actually given over 10 years of their life to the club should probably check their membership in for 50 years anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back