No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the last few minutes of the Norf V Eagles game and with 2 minutes to go Norf were up by 13 and all you can say about those last 2 minutes is LOLNORF!
I would say "LOLNORF!" too, except I tipped them :mad:

If things pan out, both we and GWS could make the top 4 and ultimately meet in a Grand Final.

Who would have the stomach for such an eventuality? It's winner take all. The prospect of an unpalatable loss on an epic scale vs a win of unimaginable joy and satisfaction.

I'm up for it.

Not to dampen everyone's spirits, but remember what happened the last time we had three very winnable games in the last three rounds to condolidate top four.

Why Would You Say That New Girl GIF by hero0fwar

After watching a lot of other teams struggle to find a target inside 50, it makes me so grateful that we have the Marra, Naughton, Darcy combo. We don't even have to be good at kicking inside 50 anymore. We can just bomb it in indiscriminately and those blokes will either mark it or bring it to ground. It's crude but it works really well with the Bevo gameplan that leads to us often kicking into a very congested F50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great weekend of footy.
Relax and enjoy.

I like that our game is last. I'm doing housework with no Underwear on listening to the games. I'm going to sand a car door I got from the wreckers tomorrow & listen to more games, before watching ours as the sun goes down. It's a great season , beaut weather.

Great weekend of footy.
Relax and enjoy.

I like that our game is last. I'm doing housework with no Underwear on listening to the games. I'm going to sand a car door I got from the wreckers tomorrow & listen to more games, before watching ours as the sun goes down. It's a great season , beaut weather.
TMI

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back