No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd close off level 3 and most of level 2 and herd the small amount of Melbourne supporters into a few bays on Level 1. If you were the c7 TV director. If they don't like it, bring out the cattle prods.

The most important results have - us winning each week lately.
Who ****ing cares if we miss top 4. It's the most even season I can remember and if we keep playing our best footy, we will win it from any ladder position.
Has never been an issue for us before but as a fan it's nice.

But we've never deserved to finish top 4, which is why we've never done it under Bevo. Out first 12 or so rounds this yr were abysmal. I feel like top 4 are for consistent teams across the whole season.
At the end of the day the premiers are remembered not who finished 4. Hell soon you'll be able to win from 11th with the new wild card round coming in, the home and away season is almost redundant at this point.

Kosi is such a grub. Great tackle on Bergman earlier but then does his customary shove in the back of the head. Should be an immediate reversal of the free and a fine for striking. Such an easy thing for the AFL to stamp out of the game.

** I don’t like when VDM does similar things but he’s nowhere near Kosi’s level.

At the end of the day the premiers are remembered not who finished 4. Hell soon you'll be able to win from 11th with the new wild card round coming in, the home and away season is almost redundant at this point.
I remember that the Hawks finished top 4 in 2016 because we bounced them out of their 4-peat attempt in strait sets.

Tom McDonald is one of the biggest spuds playing AFL

Imagine being saddled with Oliver’s contract. Looks fat and slow. Should be dropped on tonight’s performance. His kicking is shite, has lost 10-15m length on his kicks….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back