No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Took only one quarter for top four to be dead and buried. To be honest, it was lost before the round began anyway.

Whole round has turned into a fizzer so far. All very one sided matches. Some teams have checked out for the year already.

Took only one quarter for top four to be dead and buried. To be honest, it was lost before the round began anyway.

Whole round has turned into a fizzer so far. All very one sided matches. Some teams have checked out for the year already.

Shocking scheduling leaving all the interesting games for tomorrow.

It is only our game and Port v Freo that where both teams have skin in the game and won’t have checked out

I hope GWS prefer to play Sydney in Sydney so will want to finish 4th

Cats will overtake them on % you would think.

Just needed one more goal against Geelong in Gather Round :(

Jeremy Cameron on track to kick 10+ goals, his career high is 9 goals :openmouth:

This blasting music over the PA after each goal really grinds my gears. What's the point?

It's like going to a Foo Fighters concert and getting Bont and Astro up on stage to have a kick to kick between songs.
It happens at the Gabba too. Each of the Lions players has a signature song to be played if one of them kicks a goal. I think Charlie Cameron’s is Take Me Home, Country Road 🙄

Can West Coast invoke the mercy rule? It’s not even half time and the Cats are 90 points. They could reach 200 😟

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West coast are truly pathetic.

Still cannot comprehend how they beat us last year. One of the great footy mysteries.
They had lost to Freo previous week by some ridiculous margin I think

What a pathetic round

Even though WC resembles an under 8s team Geelong gets an armchair ride

And who’s sitting there doing the fixture at the start of the year going - excellent, let’s put a team that’ll challenge for the top 4 against West Coast at home (GMHBA at that) in the last round of the year. Wild finish to the season, but an absolute armchair ride.

And who’s sitting there doing the fixture at the start of the year going - excellent, let’s put a team that’ll challenge for the top 4 against West Coast at home (GMHBA at that) in the last round of the year. Wild finish to the season, but an absolute armchair ride.
Wait until you find out that Geelong have been handed a game down at Porkbarrel Stadium for the final H&A round every single season since 2012 (including 2020 where they were originally scheduled there). The last time they didn't get gifted a cushy lead-in to finals was 2011.

If each game was a 50-50 coin toss to be either home or away, the odds of landing a home game for the final round 13 seasons in a row would be roughly 1 in 8000. Yet here we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back