No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see GWS have recognised Jake is a solid citizen and taken him on.
Wonder what he would have done for Mad Monday :think:
Probably would have dressed up in really poor taste. Someone like Pol Pot, Charles Manson or Bailey Smith.

I don’t know about suspending these gimps for six weeks - nice to see GWS get some karma and they were d heads but what they did was offend someone - nothing compared to thrillseekers who rob people etc and get off with a slap on the wrist under our pathetic justice system and hypocrisy by an organisation that has done stuff like trying to kill our club, allowing under the table deals, robbing Granty of his Brownlow etc which is next level offensive

Should be in the shouting at clouds thread. 🤯

I don’t know about suspending these gimps for six weeks - nice to see GWS get some karma and they were d heads but what they did was offend someone - nothing compared to thrillseekers who rob people etc and get off with a slap on the wrist under our pathetic justice system and hypocrisy by an organisation that has done stuff like trying to kill our club, allowing under the table deals, robbing Granty of his Brownlow etc which is next level offensive

Should be in the shouting at clouds thread. 🤯
Never thought I'd actually come to his defence but fining Greene $20k for just being present is absolute insanity.

The classic switcheroo. AFL throws their franchise under the bus (no throw back on them) look to be seen to be doing something. Force them on the front cover of every news article. So any chance someone may question draft tampering/under table deals/collusion is conveniently negated. No one cottons on to the fact there is something fishy happening around the south west coast of Victoria

Nah. **** em. Suspend Greene for life for not stopping it.

Don’t care much about what they did, though it seems incredibly dumb and tasteless.

I will just never be upset at the afl going overboard on punishing him and the giants, justified or not.

It’s pure pettiness but I’m pretty happy about the punishments.

Also, who could have seen this coming when Greene is captaining your side?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back