Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivers is playing his 92nd game.

Worrell, taken 4 picks earlier has only played 26.
Worrell - by his own admission - did not prepare professionally in his first couple of years on the list. Club stuck with him due to his talent and I believe it was Tex who took him under his wing one off season with the warning that he was running out of chances to be an AFL footballer.

Have yet to see Harrison Petty play a decent game. Had the chance to kick important goals twice and failed.
I can feel a frustration coming on!
Don't want.

I think it's time for Brian Taylor to retire.

He said that Melbourne were most probably safe with a 7 point lead when there was about 4 mins left.

When Melbourne were down by 6 points he said, "Fritsch to give them the win"

Then saying that they're playing Charlie Cameron's song by mistake when they were playing Sweet Caroline when it's not even Cameron's song.

There's a few other things too, but I've noticed over the last few years an increasing number of mistakes that he seems to be making. Every game there's a "and that's a magnificent kick" and then you see the goal umpire signal that it was a point.

It's time Brian.
Plus he’s a dick

Worrell - by his own admission - did not prepare professionally in his first couple of years on the list. Club stuck with him due to his talent and I believe it was Tex who took him under his wing one off season with the warning that he was running out of chances to be an AFL footballer.
And by the clubs own admission they didn’t think Worrell and Doedee could play together, so despite Worrell being ready much earlier that year, an injured Doedee kept him out of the side. Worrell excelled, Doedee returned and they played together…..

And by the clubs own admission they didn’t think Worrell and Doedee could play together, so despite Worrell being ready much earlier that year, an injured Doedee kept him out of the side. Worrell excelled, Doedee returned and they played together…..

Yes, no way Worrell was going to play anything close to 92 games, but he could have had much more than he has. There's a middle ground between "ready to go on day one" and "refuse to select unless the incumbent is injured/dead".

Melbourne with an even worse act of bastardy than us with Curtin. Kynan Brown debuts last week as sub, brought on for the last ten minutes of the match. Then dropped for this week, gets a last-minute reprieve due to injury but is made sub again, brought on for the last three(!) minutes of the match.

That's 13 minutes of game time over two consecutive matches.

Surely there's some correlation between Melbourne being woeful in the final quarter the last two weeks and Goodwin refusing to use the sub until the final minutes (and clearly selecting a player as the sub he doesn't rate)

Surely there's some correlation between Melbourne being woeful in the final quarter the last two weeks and Goodwin refusing to use the sub until the final minutes (and clearly selecting a player as the sub he doesn't rate)
Was bizarre.

Did he forget he had a sub to use?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne with an even worse act of bastardy than us with Curtin. Kynan Brown debuts last week as sub, brought on for the last ten minutes of the match. Then dropped for this week, gets a last-minute reprieve due to injury but is made sub again, brought on for the last three(!) minutes of the match.

That's 13 minutes of game time over two consecutive matches.
And they lost when fresh legs may have been the difference

Maybe the Swans are vulnerable after all. They have overcome some slow starts though but surely their luck will run out eventually.

As I said there is no guarantee they are winning it all this year.

I think it's time for Brian Taylor to retire.

He said that Melbourne were most probably safe with a 7 point lead when there was about 4 mins left.

When Melbourne were down by 6 points he said, "Fritsch to give them the win"

Then saying that they're playing Charlie Cameron's song by mistake when they were playing Sweet Caroline when it's not even Cameron's song.

There's a few other things too, but I've noticed over the last few years an increasing number of mistakes that he seems to be making. Every game there's a "and that's a magnificent kick" and then you see the goal umpire signal that it was a point.

It's time Brian.

Looks like he has dementia to me.

The Swans have never led. The comeback was almost complete. But I think Fremantle got nervous but survived for an absolutely crucial win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back