Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Neal-Bullen with a Hamish Hartlett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers is playing his 92nd game.

Worrell, taken 4 picks earlier has only played 26.
Yes but when Nicks brought him it was perfect player development, he wasn’t ready the week
before, his readiness just happened to coincide with Doedee no longer being able to play injured.

Last edited:
I think it's time for Brian Taylor to retire.

He said that Melbourne were most probably safe with a 7 point lead when there was about 4 mins left.

When Melbourne were down by 6 points he said, "Fritsch to give them the win"

Then saying that they're playing Charlie Cameron's song by mistake when they were playing Sweet Caroline when it's not even Cameron's song.

There's a few other things too, but I've noticed over the last few years an increasing number of mistakes that he seems to be making. Every game there's a "and that's a magnificent kick" and then you see the goal umpire signal that it was a point.

It's time Brian.

He said that Melbourne were most probably safe with a 7 point lead when there was about 4 mins left.

Then saying that they're playing Charlie Cameron's song by mistake when they were playing Sweet Caroline when it's not even Cameron's song.

There's a few other things too, but I've noticed over the last few years an increasing number of mistakes that he seems to be making. Every game there's a "and that's a magnificent kick" and then you see the goal umpire signal that it was a point.

It's time Brian.
BT makes games harder to watch.

Great come from behind win by the Lions as much needed... but they did their best to stuff it up.

It's time Brian.

He's been awful for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back