Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever wins the Adelaide vs St Kilda game will finish 14th, the loser 15th.

St Kilda have winnable games against us, Eagles and Richmond but if they lose to us then they can only leap frog us if we don’t win another game for the year which is unlikely.
ROB out Strachnie in.
Tex back has flared.
Chayce Jones back also an issue again.
Smith sore.
Butts sore.
TT needs another week.
Murray knee soreness.

Murphy stays in.

Etc.

Of all the possible draft/trade changes - that is the one that absolutely needs changing now. You should never have a free agency compo pick compromising the top 10 or even 1st round of the draft. Pick 3 for McKay last year was absurd and Saints getting a top 5 pick for a solid defender like Battle would be the most ridiculous one since James Frawley. Don't mind the NFL model where compensation picks start in Rd 3.

Especially after we were scuttled in getting pick 2 for Brouch when we finished with the spoon, because the Vic media were up in arms about him not being worth that (which, in this system, is irrelevant).

ROB out Strachnie in.
Tex back has flared.
Chayce Jones back also an issue again.
Smith sore.
Butts sore.
TT needs another week.
Murray knee soreness.

Murphy stays in.

Etc.
McHenry in.
Keays to the midfield.

Brave turnout from the Port faithful…so brave.

View attachment 2037996

I was there on Saturday and 966 would be a generous figure.

Also, the crowd was at least 75% Centrals. There was near silence after Port goals.

Also, unsure how Alberton will cope with a Showdown AFLW crowd (unless Port bring in temporary seating on the outer), but that's another story.

I was there on Saturday and 966 would be a generous figure.

Also, the crowd was at least 75% Centrals. There was near silence after Port goals.

Also, unsure how Alberton will cope with a Showdown AFLW crowd (unless Port bring in temporary seating on the outer), but that's another story.
It’s been like for a while at Port games but this season seems to have hit a new low

Interesting, where do you get these crowd stats from?

As for Port supporters, their interest in the comp doesn’t exist anymore, like I said previously, the numbers to Norwood v Port were a handful, if there were more they weren’t wearing black and white
No one has ever cared about Reserves games.

How many people get in early for SANFL games to watch the Ressies? Only die-hards and relatives.

Same with us. How many Crows supporters go to SANFL games.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many people get in early for SANFL games to watch the Ressies? Only die-hards and relatives.

Same with us. How many Crows supporters go to SANFL games.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many of us hold our little scarves in the air and belt out a shitty song about how much you'll never stop us from loving both of our teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, take them out the comp so they have no one to blame the shit development on

I would love to see a national reserves comp. I think the tradition of the the reserve / league double headers would work well and it would attract interest. As a contest, Adelaide V Brisbane as a reserve game is way more interesting than Norwood v Adelaide reserves.

Shai Bolton, Chad Warner and Liam Baker are all still on the table.
Doubt Warner will leave Sydney, but the Richmond pair may look to a higher tanked club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back