Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Ashton Moir will debut for Carlton this weekend.
Looked absolutely bloody awful in his first half of the VFL season with us, not sure if that was still injury related or just getting up to fitness but the last month or so he's looked really explosive again (probably first time since his 17s campaign)

Keen to see how he goes even though he's only getting a game due to mass injuries. I've been a big doubter on him but he's looked a totally different player recently.

Sure both the SA clubs will be watching him with interest

Ive tipped WC on this basis
WC are favourites paying 1.84

From a power hating perspective we want Blues to lose this week as assuming they beat Eagles and then finish off the season likely beating Saints (and assuming Hawks win their last very easy 2 games and Bullies beat Kangas and then the really big game vs GWS at Ballarat), the final game of the season in Perth (Freo vs port) becomes a dead rubber as Dockers are already out of finals race. Dead rubber means Freo won’t be favourite to win (as they currently are) and Power could finish second…nobody wants that

It is what it is

They are nothing special so will do another out the door effort in 2 home matches and the bonfire will be relit and the off season becomes quiet in here
True and even better we smash them this weekend to severely dent their final position and chances. They said on 360 this week they could finish as low as 7th IIRC and think most other finals team could beat them at home in an elimination final. Sad we live vicariously thru their misery in September….

True and even better we smash them this weekend to severely dent their final position and chances. They said on 360 this week they could finish as low as 7th IIRC and think most other finals team could beat them at home in an elimination final. Sad we live vicariously thru their misery in September….
Adelaide by 22 points

What a joke of an organisation and this blokes a bumbling idiot

If he's using BT and Brayshaw potentially losing their jobs as a reason to dislike the policy, he's barking up the wrong tree.

My mate and I were playing around with the predictor this morning. We can still get Port out of the 8. LOL. Critical game is Freo to beat GWS this week. % will play a part as well. Need Freo and us to give them a nice 5-10 goal flogging each.

View attachment 2080583
I see we lose pick 4 in that scenario ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arghh. I can give St Kilda an extra win some where

Against Geelong it will have to be. Against Carlton will push Port back in

View attachment 2080618

That means Carlton make the finals.

I'm not sure who I want least in the finals - Port or Carlton :D

My mate and I were playing around with the predictor this morning. We can still get Port out of the 8. LOL. Critical game is Freo to beat GWS this week. % will play a part as well. Need Freo and us to give them a nice 5-10 goal flogging each.

View attachment 2080583
If we dont beat the Giants this week, there is a chance we may be out of the race before we take the field against Port in the last game of round 24.If Carlton, bulldogs and Hawthorn win their last 2 . If that's the case Port will have an easy low pressure win in the last round. We will be just going thru the motions

It is what it is

They are nothing special so will do another out the door effort in 2 home matches and the bonfire will be relit and the off season becomes quiet in here
If Port finish top 4 and go out in straight sets there will be mass bloodshed (and rightly so).

lol at the massive GWS home crowd helping them at home!
And the Suns too.

But seriously....like almost everything in the Herald Sun, a journalist had an idea to engage public interest (sell papers), wrote an opinion piece about it (from his own personal perspective), cited a couple of club coaches or administrators who presented their personal biased opinions and then presented it as fact.

This paper is an amalgamation of the Sun and the Herald many years ago. With tongue in cheek, the Herald was always considered a good paper for people who couldn't think. The Sun was suited to people who couldn't read.

Nothings changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back