Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Port dropping finlayson and Dixon has been about as productive as us dropping ROB

Except we brought in a guy who was a few months younger than ROB. Lord is about ten years younger than Dixon.

Finlayson is just an average footballer who wasn't really like by his team mates before the suspension and now liked even less.

Imagine having Horne Francis, rozeee and butters and still be shiiit

The mistake many made was thinking Rozee and Butters were just going to keep getting better. I think both have peaked. Mind you, both are still great players but they may have had their best and most consistent seasons already

JHF is carrying the team at the moment and keeping them in games.

The mistake many made was thinking Rozee and Butters were just going to keep getting better. I think both have peaked. Mind you, both are still great players but they may have had their best and most consistent seasons already

JHF is carrying the team at the moment and keeping them in games.

Rozee & Butters are both going to be guns for many years to come and neither have peaked. They will be both taking the piss for at least the next 8-10 years pending injury if course.

I think they will finish top 4 still. It's tight and there are not that many good teams. I think they wil win enough at home.

They have Brisbane, Western Bulldogs, Richmond, Sydney and us at home.

And away, St Kilda, Carlton, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Fremantle.

Don’t think they will make top 4.

I think they will finish top 4 still. It's tight and there are not that many good teams. I think they wil win enough at home.
I doubt it. Carlton, Collingwood and the Giants are better (yes, Collingwood got lucky today, but they'll be contenders once they get a few back) plus they don't have an easy run home.

Rozee & Butters are both going to be guns for many years to come and neither have peaked. They will be both taking the piss for at least the next 8-10 years pending injury if course.

Ten years would have them mid 30's.

Not saying they are not guns, of course they are but you are asking alot if you are expecting them to keep improving. Port's improvement is not coming from those two.

Sydney will be five wins clear on top of the ladder and get Carlton or Collingwood in the Grand Final at the G. Nothing surer.
Carlton would have to start now if they're to beat Sydney in a GF. Reckon they can still be flakey. Collingwood though ...sheesh, that'll be hard as.

So Collingwood would have to be leading the comp by far in the last couple years in games decided by a goal or less.

How many of those games involved a controversial decision going against them?

And how many times does it just happen to go in their favour?

It isn't luck. The sheer numbers cannot be explained by chance.

Just the same as 5 apologies to us in 2 years can't be explained by chance.

They have Brisbane, Western Bulldogs, Richmond, Sydney and us at home.

And away, St Kilda, Carlton, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Fremantle.

Don’t think they will make top 4.
They should win all their home games except against Sydney.
Probably beat saints , Gold Coast (who usually fade as the season goes), freo away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should win all their home games except against Sydney.
Probably beat saints , Gold Coast (who usually fade as the season goes), freo away.
They should beat Richmond and the Saints. The others are 50/50 at best (even the Showdown) with Carlton and Sydney likely losses.

Top 4 is possible, but very unlikely unless they turn things around.

Last edited:
Just the same as 5 apologies to us in 2 years can't be explained by chance.
North will surely get an apology after that non 50m penalty today.

Port aren't getting near the top 4, they will be lucky to make the 8. They are shit, marginally better than us.

Will get monstered in the finals if they stumble over the line.

Did anyone see the incident? Any chance he gets off or reduced penalty?
he chose to bump, hit him high and concussed him. i fail to see what the issue is. jordan now misses 3 games with the 21 day rubbish the sanfl has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back