Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Waaaah. What a victim, perfectly suited to be coach of the power.

"I'm an emotional coach, that's who I am"

Bloke, the way you behave post match I question how much control you actually have of your faculties. You honestly show signs of adult autism & I wonder if you should infact be tasked with the growth & development of young athletes. But yes, you stay passionate Ken.

Last edited:
It's hilarious seeing how offended Essendon is after some decisions went against them in a 40 point loss.
Draper's holding the ball not so funny now hey

And they didn't even lose directly because of an umpiring decision. It's a classic Scott brother deflection from their dismal end to the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious seeing how offended Essendon is after some decisions went against them in a 40 point loss.

When they won the free kick count…

Let’s not forget it’s their coach that brought in the oh so popular ‘dissent’ rule.

I cannot believe the amount of hype and media about that game - we have had more controversial decisions go against us in closer matches (including missing out on the finals) and have not had half the media attention or whinging...

Its hard to feel bad when its happened to us several times in the last 12months and everyone fluffs it off as part of the game or references the free-kick count, or that you cannot say with 100% conviction the decision would have changed the outcome of the game.

I reckon you can almost guarantee the AFL will put together the following match-ups for Gather round next year

Crows/Port vs Collingwood
Crows/Port vs Brisbane

Why because the week after Gather round is Easter and Brisbane will host Collingwood on Easter Thursday.

I reckon you can almost guarantee the AFL will put together the following match-ups for Gather round next year

Crows/Port vs Collingwood
Crows/Port vs Brisbane

Why because the week after Gather round is Easter and Brisbane will host Collingwood on Easter Thursday.

Collingwood are being slated for a Prime Time slot - I suspect they’ll get Saturday night to try and get more Collingwood supporters over to Adelaide.

Brisbane will probably cop the Friday afternoon at Norwood slot again

Also the AFL coming out and saying the umpires got the deliberate behind call wrong when it was clearly correct just adds fuel to the fire
The new hierarchy in AFL house this year seem to not be in control.
I agree with Matthew Lloyd when he says there's a lack of leadership in the AFL.

Weakness will be exploited by stronger characters. Like those whinging Scott brothers.

P.s. if you don't pay the deliberate conceded point free kick for that example, you shouldn't even have the rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back