Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

cheese-wheel-chart-for-cheese-lovers-by-pop-chart-lab.jpg

Callum Mills back for Sydney

Harrison Petty has clearly blackmailed Goodwin

If Schofield does a decent job at WC for the rest of the year he’d have to be in the running. Has won three flags at WAFL level so has history with getting young blokes playing well. But you’d think they’d be tempted by Cox as the big name too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now he plays ruck? Weird selection when they traded in a backup ruck last year, who is on the emergency list
Makes absolutely no sense. He's been one of the worst players in the AFL this year and gets rushed back in after an injury to play out of position

Now he plays ruck? Weird selection when they traded in a backup ruck last year, who is on the emergency list
Justin Reid: Shut up and take my money!

BT signs for another 5 years, can't find any other article on it, found on Reddit

“ I am glad to be able to say that I have signed for five years at the Seven Network. So for all those people out there wondering whether you like me or you don’t, bad luck, you’ve got me”

Won't have me from next year

BT signs for another 5 years, can't find any other article on it, found on Reddit

“ I am glad to be able to say that I have signed for five years at the Seven Network. So for all those people out there wondering whether you like me or you don’t, bad luck, you’ve got me”

Won't have me from next year
Terrible news.

He makes games harder to watch.

Not sure he will last 5 years, as he struggles to name the correct players or whether the kick is going through the goals... as reckon his eyesight is going.

Terrible news.

He makes games harder to watch.

Not sure he will last 5 years, as he struggles to name the correct players or whether the kick is going through the goals... as reckon his eyesight is going.

lucky Fox have their own commentators next year for every game, so wont have to hear him until the grand final

lucky Fox have their own commentators next year for every game, so wont have to hear him until the grand final
That's great news.

So Fox will be using their own for Friday night games.

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back