Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird place Perth. Kind of like if Christies Beach became a city because there was nowhere else to go for thousands of kilometres.
Haha having lived in both of these places I can confirm, good call.

BT was recently voted the 2nd best AFL commentator, not sure he's going anywhere
Personally cant stand him, and Roaming Brian is actively a reason to turn the TV off
I wonder how much of that is viewers not paying for Fox so never hearing the Fox commentators

As far as the C7 commentators go he's not the worst, but that's because the whole panel is bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong has a good run home too and if they beat Fremantle in WA they may even finish 2nd.

I think they will finish top 4 but I have a feeling they could go out in straight sets. If they lose the first week I think whoever the winner is from an elimination final will fancy their chances even in playing in Geelong.

Throw in Jobe Watson and you have a full house.
I feel kind of bad for Jobe. I'm sure he understands the game as well as anyone but he doesn't communicate very well. The broadcasters don't seem to care about that though. You can get a gig as a commentator as long you're well known. Doesn't matter if you can't form sentences.

You have to be sorry for a club like Freo having to travel all the way to Tassie for a footy match. The AFL totally rigged.
Like us.

Zero value in it. Send some of the Victorian clubs who otherwise play 17 games in their home state. Absolutely no reason to consistently send “interstate” teams down there unless you want to deliberately **** them over.

The AFL is a joke and totally rigged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back