Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty dissapointing for Freo. I don't see them that far ahead of a team like Port.

Outside Sydney and maybe Carlton there are no teams you can really bank on being their on Prelim Final weekend.

+ Essendon and Fremantle. A totally foul top six 🤢 Brisbane may force their way in there.

Sydney may be the best of a bad bunch!
Need GWS and Brisbane to keep winning.

Need GWS and Brisbane to keep winning.

Ah yes, I forgot about GWS! Fingers crossed they can get it together.

Brisbane have a danger game this week 😆

I saw Kingsley was advocating Montgomery for the WCE job. Depends if he does go for it… but if not, sounds like a good get for the AFC if the rumours are correct!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty dissapointing for Freo. I don't see them that far ahead of a team like Port.

Outside Sydney and maybe Carlton there are no teams you can really bank on being their on Prelim Final weekend.
Port will probably be there for a losing Prelim. The love doing a Bradbury at this time of year.

Port will probably be there for a losing Prelim. The love doing a Bradbury at this time of year.

If Port lose tomorrow, they won’t make top 4.

Sydney, Carlton (still got Saints, Eagles and North), Geelong (North, Eagles, Saints and Us) are near certainties. The 4th sport could be Brisbane, they have a lot of winnable games.

Reckon Port will lose to Carlton, Sydney and Fremantle (in Perth).

Where was this effort last week, Bulldogs?

Well they don’t play Adelaide Oval well. Think it might be because it is narrower than what they are use to.

We have been at Adelaide Oval 11 years, and we have played them 3 times in 11 years (inc this year). How the **** does the fixturing work like that? It also means we rarely play them twice given we have only played them twice before this year.

We haven’t played them at Marvel since 2016! Again, how the **** does that work?

Well they don’t play Adelaide Oval well. Think it might be because it is narrower than what they are use to.

We have been at Adelaide Oval 11 years, and we have played them 3 times in 11 years (inc this year). How the **** does the fixturing work like that? It also means we rarely play them twice given we have only played them twice before this year.

We haven’t played them at Marvel since 2016! Again, how the **** does that work?
They sit down and work out the best match ups from a $$$ perspective so predictably it spits out pretty much the same draw every year

I picked Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn, the inconsistent Western Bulldogs, St Kilda, Melbourne in an upset, Port, GWS Giants and the Lions to win this round. But I always pick a couple of upsets so it is rare to go 9/9, I'll probably get the Melbourne and Port tips wrong.

Carlton are a funny team. All the talent is there.
Can't see them going all the way as likely to have a flakey day against better opposition.

Though their chances are improved that we are not playing finals lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back