Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Goodwin in the post match presser claimed there was no other ruck on their list that could win hitouts (despite having other rucks on their list) which is why Petty had to play ruck. Even though Petty got no hitouts and can't ruck at all.

Seriously if we get this guy to coach us after Nicks I'll be furious. He has Nicks level reasoning and makes awful decisions
You would think he would have tried using Fullarton, otherwise why did they bother recruiting him? Was named as an emergency, so fit.

I know footy journalism is generally crap, but they really don’t help themselves.

Gossage says that Hinkley is the “number one target” of West Coast - then says he’s confident that he’s “near the top of the shopping list”

So is he actually at the top, or only near the top?? JFC

I know footy journalism is generally crap, but they really don’t help themselves.

Gossage says that Hinkley is the “number one target” of West Coast - then says he’s confident that he’s “near the top of the shopping list”

So is he actually at the top, or only near the top?? JFC
The sooner you ignore this shit, the sooner you won’t worry about it

Talk last night that Brouch may be forced to retire with knee issues. Lucky he walked after all I guess, maybe Burgo might have been able to sort him out... we'll never know. Poor bloke seemed to get serious random injuries whenever he had a good fun of form

Talk last night that Brouch may be forced to retire with knee issues. Lucky he walked after all I guess, maybe Burgo might have been able to sort him out... we'll never know. Poor bloke seemed to get serious random injuries whenever he had a good fun of form
Was there that rumor on here awhile ago that he’d have to retire?

Did he hid his trigger for the extra years on his contract?

That was reason we got such poor compo because the contract wasn’t guaranteed. Thought it was bullshit at the time, but might have been fair after all.

That was reason we got such poor compo because the contract wasn’t guaranteed. Thought it was bullshit at the time, but might have been fair after all.
Looks like he just got there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240724_114813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724_114813_Chrome.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 49

Do they have to pay him out still if he retires? That would be the funniest result, cooking the books so we got less compo then stitching yourself up to pay him for a year he won't play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why the AFL rejected the GWS request to have names on the back of Guernseys, it legit the only thing they could change that wouldn't effect the game.

They can change holding the ball mid way through the season but some names on the back of Guernseys are a no go?
Yep, just about to post the same thing, cant see the harm

I wonder why the AFL rejected the GWS request to have names on the back of Guernseys, it legit the only thing they could change that wouldn't effect the game.

They can change holding the ball mid way through the season but some names on the back of Guernseys are a no go?

Because of their egos in that they didn’t think of it themselves.

Names on the back of jumpers are stupid. Literally how stupid are you if you cant look up a players number.

Hawks are interested in Barrass. Hopefully this means Battle stays and removes the risk of 1st round compo for the saints
I think Battle goes, just maybe not for $900K+, which is a bonus. Be happy if he doesn't though - the shit thing about free agency, each time a player goes, 17 clubs get affected negatively. Should be no free agency compo picks in the 1st or even 2nd round.

I think Battle goes, just maybe not for $900K+, which is a bonus. Be happy if he doesn't though - the shit thing about free agency, each time a player goes, 17 clubs get affected negatively. Should be no free agency compo picks in the 1st or even 2nd round.
Is the AFL’s free agency compo formula going up with the wages?
Seems like anyone can get 1st round compo these days except us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back