Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fun fact - Port only played the top 7 teams once only. All of their double ups were against teams 8th or below. Now of those 6 teams, they only played Geelong and GWS away. All the other 4 teams at home.

Without Houston and Farrell it will be slightly harder.

And I see that they are already making excuses if they don’t have a sellout - price and the time slot..
Meanwhile, we got double-ups against 5 of the top 7. Thank god we had Olsen and the board pushing our case for that dream draw.

So a 6 year rebuild and are effectively 2nd.
Lots of people referencing the Hawks and how good they are going. How good do you reckon the Hawks would be going if they had our coaching and administration. Their list is awful. Full of cast-offs, rejects and rookie picks. They'd be stone cold last if coached by Nicks and co !!

Well Port won’t want to face them. Though they’re going to have to fix their kicking yips very quickly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port and Brisbane are chokers. Sydney haven't been that great lately, the Cats were never that good, the Hawks were 0-5, the Bulldogs can't be trusted and Carlton only just made the eight and can barely field a team. Someone's gotta win the flag though - GWS?

I have a feeling about Hawthorn. Imagine an exact reversal, beating Port in the granny by a point. I almost cracked a bar just then.

Port and Brisbane are chokers. Sydney haven't been that great lately, the Cats were never that good, the Hawks were 0-5, the Bulldogs can't be trusted and Carlton only just made the eight and can barely field a team. Someone's gotta win the flag though - GWS?

I have a feeling about Hawthorn. Imagine an exact reversal, beating Port in the granny by a point. I almost cracked a bar just then.
Lucky u

Figured this should go here seeing as we have no reps this year:

View attachment 2092779
Fremantle got a lot of representation for a team that didn't make the eight.

That's pretty dire - one of two clubs with no representation. It shows how far backwards Nicks has taken our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of people referencing the Hawks and how good they are going. How good do you reckon the Hawks would be going if they had our coaching and administration. Their list is awful. Full of cast-offs, rejects and rookie picks. They'd be stone cold last if coached by Nicks and co !!
How good would we be with Mitchell

You always have at least a rough idea. This year's top eight has five from last year (though the order is rather different).
Yeah but any comparison “we had a hard draw because we played 6 top 8 teams twice” needs to be done on the year before as that’s what it should be set on.
No point complaining about the AFL that we played 6 top 8 teams twice if you’ve used this years top 8 to compare to, as it’s just bad luck.

Fremantle got a lot of representation for a team that didn't make the eight.

That's pretty dire - one of two clubs with no representation. It shows how far backwards Nicks has taken our list.
Rankine missed one too many games for selection, otherwise would have made the team. If Rayner is making it though, then Keays is very stiff.

Hawks Port gf is the worst possible combo, for mine

How good would we be with Mitchell
Probably about the same as we are now, given the historic problems we've had with drafting (which he wouldn't have changed) and player development. At least 80% of our current problems are due to the players, with 20% due to the coach.

Kane Kornes has joined Channel 7 for the 2025 season and beyond
Do they have to employ dickheads under their new DEI policy being forced upon them by the AFL?

I don't actually think he's that bad, except when he trolls for a headline. His voith is painful to listen to though.

Kane Kornes has joined Channel 7 for the 2025 season and beyond

Excellent. Means I don't have to hear him on Kayo.

Starting next year that should just be Kayo's ad. Pictures of BT, Kane, Ling, Richo, Brayshaw, and the text "You won't hear these guys on Kayo."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back