Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane Kornes has joined Channel 7 for the 2025 season and beyond
Is he even good at special comments? He excels in the shock jock space, and I can see 7 creating their own version of FC to showcase him, but being in the game day box is something else completely (I know he does it for SEN but I’ve never heard him do it)

Yeah but any comparison “we had a hard draw because we played 6 top 8 teams twice” needs to be done on the year before as that’s what it should be set on.
No point complaining about the AFL that we played 6 top 8 teams twice if you’ve used this years top 8 to compare to, as it’s just bad luck.
But importantly, our draw for next year should feature many Melbourne games as many of the Vic clubs have tumbled down the ladder this year. The MCG tenants especially.

Is he even good at special comments? He excels in the shock jock space, and I can see 7 creating their own version of FC to showcase him, but being in the game day box is something else completely (I know he does it for SEN but I’ve never heard him do it)

He's good value doing special coms on SEN. None of the shock jock bullshit.

We need to sort out the best position to play our Captain first.
We clearly haven’t got it right on this stat for someone with such a lovely leg.

View attachment 2092235

I'll get flamed but for someone having a lovely leg he sure misses a lot of targets.

Is it gameplan? Players running to the wrong spots? Poor connection between the mids and forwards?

Or is his accuracy by foot over rated.

He's weirdly not terrible at analysing plays and things like that. I see clips from the Sunday Footy Show every now and then where he's reasonably astute, though it's usually to put someone on blast for being shit or not putting in. It's a shame he's so dedicated to being footy's Kyle Sandilands but whatever pays the bills I guess.

I'll get flamed but for someone having a lovely leg he sure misses a lot of targets.

Is it gameplan? Players running to the wrong spots? Poor connection between the mids and forwards?

Not the last one , his history shows that.
I honestly didn’t get our game plan or how we used him all year .
Put Dawson in NWM or Sinclair’s role at St Kilda with Ross’ game plan he would be amazing by foot imo.

Yes once people get past the PA stigma

His kicking has deteriorated since he came here, mainly associated with more pressure in the midfield.
He does have a bit of a curling action in the kick which leads to irritating late swing on some occasions.
I'm sure he's fine when out in the open.

Fremantle got a lot of representation for a team that didn't make the eight.

That's pretty dire - one of two clubs with no representation. It shows how far backwards Nicks has taken our list.
Rankine unlucky due to suspension and injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back