Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory we took unders for him as well?
Yeah, we didn't get much for him.

Edit- pick 45 & future 2nd wasn't too bad I guess with a future 3rd going back... but we were after an earlier pick.

Yeah, we didn't get much for him.
Pick 45, which was bs. I would have rather have kept him

EDIT

The two clubs were long split on what Keath was worth in a trade, with a deal eventuating which saw the Dogs also gain a future third-round pick from the Crows. Adelaide receives pick No.45 and a future second-round selection.

What’s the video, it just links to FB in general
Sorry he does a u turn with his mate in the car.
He says I have to turn around here.
He spots two kangaroos having sex. He proceeds to make comments like she's loving it or something along those lines.
Then beeps his horn a few times to interrupt.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

Sorry he does a u turn with his mate in the car.
He says I have to turn around here.
He spots two kangaroos having sex. He proceeds to make comments like she's loving it or something along those lines.
Then beeps his horn a few times to interrupt.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk
Well that’s disappointing, I hold him in higher regard as to his natural ability to be an absolute c***head.

I could have sworn Tom Clurey retired or was delisted previously. I was surprised to hear he was not only still on a list, but had a contract for next year. Apparently some interest from the Eagles.

Going to add him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey

Last edited:
I could have sworn Tom Clurey retired or was delisted previously. I was surprised to hear he was not only still on a list, but had a contract for next year. Apparently some interest from the Eagles.

Going to him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey
Think Clurey has been injured & out of favour.

Sounds like off to Weagles, but Saints also interested.

Best for both parties.

Going to add him to the list of blokes that were already retired/delisted in my headcanon.

Aaron Francis
Jayden Hunt
Orazio Fantasia
Dylan Stephens
Tom Clurey

Oscar McDonald
Tom Campbell
Sean Lemmens
Zaine Cordy
Joel Hamling

AFL 2025 news: Indigenous All-Stars set for return against Fremantle in pre-season shake-up​

POSSIBLE INDIGENOUS ALL STARS TEAM​

BPearceMay Impey
HB Wanganeen-Milera Li.Jones D.Rioli
CHill Horne-Francis Amon
HF Pickett Ugle-Hagan W.Rioli
F Cameron BoltonStengle
RFinlayson KellyRankine
INTER Simpkin Hill Ryan
HenryAh Chee
IN THE MIX Burgoyne Humphries Coleman
Walters Williams

Remove this Banner Ad