Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Bassett is joining Goodwin at Melbourne.

He is too good a coach to not be in the AFL system. He couldn't afford to be out of it for too long. I think the Norwood job will always be there if he wants it down the track.

Not sure how many years he has but given Goodwin could be gone soon hopefully its a few years.

He is a great football person to listen to. Always has some interesting opinions. I enjoyed him on SEN last night.

Well most people believed him as he had no resson to lie... but hey rewrite history if you must.

Except he did have reason to lie. Cats make a song and dance about having thus flat salary scale where no player earned more than Selwood. That would all be proven rubbish if Danger admitted to his salary. I'll ask again, why not judge lodge the 'lower' contract as RFA deal and see if we blink? Worst case we match and trade anyway, so no difference, best case they save a first and second round draft pick. They didn't want his contract to become public knowledge.

From memory we hired his father as a talent spotter. Not sure he was on anything close to what Costa paid the family though.
And his mother and grandmother worked at the Costa mansion I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the media.

Of course that might of been voluntary eh? 🤔

He is too good a coach to not be in the AFL system. He couldn't afford to be out of it for too long. I think the Norwood job will always be there if he wants it down the track.

Not sure how many years he has but given Goodwin could be gone soon hopefully its a few years.

He is a great football person to listen to. Always has some interesting opinions. I enjoyed him on SEN last night.

He knows his stuff and deserves a shot coaching at the highest level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back