Spooks
Line Of Duty - absolute cracker

USA
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Good Wife
Sopranos

Best overall
Game Of Thrones. Am still ****ing furious about the last episode.. This last series left me drained and emotionally spent !

Game Of Thrones. Am still ****ing furious about the last episode.. This last series left me drained and emotionally spent !

Do yourself a favour and watch HBO's Rome. It was made by the same people as Game of Thrones but it's about ancient Rome. The quality of the acting and production is up there with Thrones. Unfortunately the show didn't survive past it's second season.

RAKE! OMG THAT SHOW! Fawlty Towers is perfection.

I've started a couple of episodes of Broadchurch but it is so heavy I need to take the time to watch it, but it is amazing the first couple of episodes I watched.
Broadchurch is very heavy but really good. Humans is similar although not as heavy.
Rake was just brilliant.

Californication
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Boston Legal
Peep Show
have just started watching the X-Files which was apparently quite popular, missed it the first time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have just started watching the X-Files which was apparently quite popular, missed it the first time around.
How has it dated? Get a feeling it's age might hurt it a bit - I haven't watched it myself so I can't comment really either way.

Did I read they were going to bring it back?

Each to their own. I'm sure you've got stuff on your list that I'd go Booooo right back at ya!
Only sport nowadays, plus some non thinking movies when I feel the need to veg out.
Some of those Chinese movies are good to veg out to. Hehe. :D

Comedy
Spaced
Nathan For You
The Micallef Program
I'm Alan Partridge
Louie
Freaks & Geeks
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Drama
James Clavell's Shogun
Deadwood
Justified
Densha Otoko

Animated
Rick & Morty
Cowboy Bebop
Monster
Archer
Yakitate Japan!

Sci-fi
Black Mirror
The Twilight Zone
Utopia (UK)

Guilty pleasure
WWE, NXT, PWG, NJPW

Special mentions to Round the Twist, Mysterious Cities of Gold and The Adventures of Pete & Pete as kids shows I still love today.

Last edited:
Entourage, Eastbound and Down, Deadwood, Rome, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, GoT, The Inbetweeners, New Girl, The Mindy Project, The Wire, The Sopranos...and, not sure if this has done the rounds in Oz yet but Workaholics is a bloody funny show...

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back