MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Should of been played in melbourne . That would of really got those Sydney FW upset.
At least the MCG shows out. You'd get 90k for an NRL GF, guaranteed. In fact in SOOII it was almost to capacity.

Imagine the uproar if this happened. It would be brilliant. NSW NRL fans already hate the Storm and Melbourne having a team. This would send them over the edge.
Now just hoping that the Storm make it.

They should move the NRL GF to the MCG :moustache:
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Should of been played in melbourne . That would of really got those Sydney FW upset.

Howarth shit, Warbrick shit, Coates continues to do **** all. No line breakers, dumb errors, rushing up too much late in the tackle count on the outside, can't catch bombs, far too shallow bombs by Hughes making it easy for Penrith's defense.

Lucky they aren't behind by more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, but that non try call was a complete and utter sham where he got over.
I thought he might have got it down too but so hard to tell if his own hand was holding the ball up, probably was coz it was Howarth.

But none of the stars have fired a shot
Grant and Katoa the only players who can hold their heads high. The rest yep , tragic , Munster crap, worst game Hughes has played all year. Pappy kick off error and nothing else, Coates since coming back from injury has been way off.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back