MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

So far this weekend, by my count, that is four game results decided by the umpires.

We may yet get lucky with the umpire/bookie draw.

I know the umpiring has been shocking as of late, even more so than usual, but WCE kicked 2.12 to 3/4 time yesterday arvo against the Roos and Gold Coast played down to the Saints, moving the ball so slowly that it played into Ross's hands.

I know the umpiring has been shocking as of late, even more so than usual, but WCE kicked 2.12 to 3/4 time yesterday arvo against the Roos and Gold Coast played down to the Saints, moving the ball so slowly that it played into Ross's hands.
What's your point.
2.12 isn't the umpires fault that's pussy shit

I think that's what he's saying.
Yep. The umps aren't responsible for a teams inaccuracy. WCE kick 13.4 to 3/4 time, it wouldn't be an issue.

Worse, they kicked 2.15 to 3/4 time. They had 3 more scores than the Roos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans look HOT SHIT right now but could be a little bit of Brisbane Lions 2023 in them: piss pants when it matters, a little bit chokey.
Brisbane didn't choke though they lost the granny by a kick. This swans team is more like 08 Geelong they look 5 goals better than the next team

Brisbane didn't choke though they lost the granny by a kick.
I reckon that Brisbane side on paper was much better than Collingwood.
(we were only a goal away from beating that Pies side, they couldn't be that good)

Brisbane didn't choke though they lost the granny by a kick. This swans team is more like 08 Geelong they look 5 goals better than the next team
I don't want to sound like Goodwin touting our 18 behinds a game, but Brisbane probably shouldn't have been that close to Collingwood last year. Did well to battle it out though despite the pies missing a lot of shots, I wouldn't call it a choke either

08 is a much better comparison if they suddenly are out played in the granny IF they make it. Could very well end up like Richmond in 2018 (Although you think they beat anyone at the SCG if they get a home prelim... Then again back on the theme of Brisbane they choked a home prelim and a chance to play a home Grand Final in 2020)

It's the midfield and a solid defence that wins flags. Swans haven't got a great F50. Pies won the flag last year with Bobby Hill their most dangerous forward. Our mids/running players have just dropped away. Look at how many goals the Pies mids kicked last year and the Swans mids kick this year. Ours kicks hardly any.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back