MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, so this is what it feels like to be entertained by a game of footy
Imagine Goody at the game scouting this in the stands..."wow, no contest and defense, not sure I cam watch this much longer"

The only bad part of north being on top is occasional shots of David King with the 99 reunion

Also is it just me, or is the first time I've heard of a 25 year reunion?

Imagine Goody at the game scouting this in the stands..."wow, no contest and defense, not sure I cam watch this much longer"
Always hated going to Marvel Stadium, but it can produce some really fast, entertaining games (provided St Kilda aren't playing)

Always hated going to Marvel Stadium, but it can produce some really fast, entertaining games (provided St Kilda aren't playing)
One of the best games i've seen at Marvel is a random game from 2013 where Adelaide chased down norf

People also really like that 09 game between the undefeated saints and cats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I love Marvel tho, better footy, easier to get to for me.

I don't mind Docklands, it gets a lot of hate but it's been around long enough to establish some defining moments now. Seats are alright too, you do feel close to the action even up high at Docklands. Wish they ****en built it facing the right way though so we could get the roof open on a cracking day

Off the top of my head some of the best moments there would be (in no order)

Moorcrofts mark
That 09 Round 14 game
Jason mccartney's comeback

Speaking about that 09 game, i often wonder what sort of crowd would have rocked up to our game with the dogs in 2021 if one, we didn't lose to Adelaide the previous week both teams going in undefeated with 10 wins. Then secondly if there was a crowd allowed in

why does he always feel the need to say the name followed by football club. "Great workrate from the North Melbourne football club" Shutup campaigner.
Only people I can listen to on fox are Lyon, Buckley and Montagna. The rest suck so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back