MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

So currently, the Hawks got Ginnivan and swapped second rounders with Collingwood so they upgraded picks to get him. Pies really stuffed that one
Ginnivan felt like a player who needed a change of scenery to bring the best out of him tbf. It had been heading in the direction of he was going to rot away and flame out at Collingwood. Interested to see if he can keep it up next year, sometimes you get a first year bump from players changing clubs then they go back to what they were.

Ginnivan felt like a player who needed a change of scenery to bring the best out of him tbf. It had been heading in the direction of he was going to rot away and flame out at Collingwood. Interested to see if he can keep it up next year, sometimes you get a first year bump from players changing clubs then they go back to what they were.
Pies kind of had to trade Ginnivan. Seems like he was pretty petulant after the flag.

Pies kind of had to trade Ginnivan. Seems like he was pretty petulant after the flag.
Thats why I think there is a chance that he reverts back to what we've seen now that he doesnt have some motivation to prove himself to a new group of teammates. Maybe hes grown up a bit? although I cant help but feel his inner dickhead is just dying to come out.

Thats why I think there is a chance that he reverts back to what we've seen now that he doesnt have some motivation to prove himself to a new group of teammates. Maybe hes grown up a bit? although I cant help but feel his inner dickhead is just dying to come out.
I dunno looks like he's fit right in, all the Hawks players do those shit as celebrations an carry on like flogs.

I dunno looks like he's fit right in, all the Hawks players do those shit as celebrations an carry on like flogs.
Yeah, but seems like hes taken his work rate and fitness much more seriously this year. I mean I could easily see some arrogance creeping in over the summer and that dropping off.

Yeah, but seems like hes taken his work rate and fitness much more seriously this year. I mean I could easily see some arrogance creeping in over the summer and that dropping off.
Who knows, if the penny has dropped he's gonna be a fair player for a while and the Hawks got an absolute bargain

Who knows, if the penny has dropped he's gonna be a fair player for a while and the Hawks got an absolute bargain
I cant help but cheer for his downfall. I enjoy hating on him and the WiZaRd too much, proper flogs.

The Hawks are Kent's new Geelong.
I don't mind the Hawks, flog celebrations but you gotta love that Mitchell just wants to attack rather than defend. He uses taggers, he actually flips the magnets around. **** actually yeah sorry Scotty I'm Mitchell's new fan boi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WiZaRd has 11 goals for the season, calm down on the really good old chap 😀
Only because he's missing chances. Kozzy was the same in his first season
Koz kicked 7.13 in his first season. Watson has 11.19 already. I don't think he'll go up the ground and be as good as koz but he'll be a good small forward

Only because he's missing chances. Kozzy was the same in his first season
Koz kicked 7.13 in his first season. Watson has 11.19 already. I don't think he'll go up the ground and be as good as koz but he'll be a good small forward
Hes a flog and he will fail. I refuse to believe anything else sorry. That ice on his veins cringe celebration last week tipped me over the edge of no return. 😂

If a Dees player did that after kicking 7.19 on the year before that goal I'd feel the same way. Unless it was Petty doing it for the lols.
Lol he's cringe for sure but so is Petracca and Gawn and most of the AFL. Not enough Chad celebrators like AnB

Gee a bit of mud on the ground at the cattery and its a topic . Storm had to cancel a training run at Casey fields because the ground was unusable . I'd imagine most grounds that are not MCG or the roofed stadium were water heavy . Frankston was just full of water by the last quarter . Its a shame the AFL is more concerned with the image of the game than the game itself .
This is mud !!

Gee a bit of mud on the ground at the cattery and its a topic . Storm had to cancel a training run at Casey fields because the ground was unusable . I'd imagine most grounds that are not MCG or the roofed stadium were water heavy . Frankston was just full of water by the last quarter . Its a shame the AFL is more concerned with the image of the game than the game itself .
This is mud !!
Aw diddums. Might as well play cricket, chess or tiddlywinks then.

Last edited:
Pies in a little strife, missing the finals with an ageing list and they won't have a pick before 30 at this point.

Moore looks terrible without Murphy too. Still can’t believe people thought he was better than May (Or even Weitering), the guy hates having to play on an actual KPF.

Pies in a little strife, missing the finals with an ageing list and they won't have a pick before 30 at this point.
Under 24s look pretty dire too (besides Daicos, obviously). With little draft capital, they'll need a big win or two in FA to avoid dropping off even harder.

1000016530.jpg

Moore looks terrible without Murphy too. Still can’t believe people thought he was better than May (Or even Weitering), the guy hates having to play on an actual KPF.
He's more of a supercharged lever than anything like May.

Under 24s look pretty dire too (besides Daicos, obviously). With little draft capital, they'll need a big win or two in FA to avoid dropping off even harder.

View attachment 2054389
Was trying to think who they have they could use to trade off for capital and it's pretty grim.
Maynard? Quaynor? J.Daicos? They don't really have alot of guys anyone would want for value.

Was trying to think who they have they could use to trade off for capital and it's pretty grim.
Maynard? Quaynor? J.Daicos? They don't really have alot of guys anyone would want for value.
Yeah there's not much. Even someone like Quaynor is beginning to look like more of a system player. Has dropped off hard this year with the team not performing.

Tell you who I do like for the Hawks, and thats Dylan Moore. Such a hard worker who can kick goals, rich man's ANB.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back