MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Another thing I really wished Goodwin would learn from, how often do you see the hawks forward line and it's Ginnivan and Watson with no talls and heaps of space. Imagine if we had Trac and Kozzy or Fritsch isolated deep with space?

Nah gotta have Petty Turner and JVR standing in the goal square..

Another thing I really wished Goodwin would learn from, how often do you see the hawks forward line and it's Ginnivan and Watson with no talls and heaps of space. Imagine if we had Trac and Kozzy or Fritsch isolated deep with space?

Stop talking sense you madman!

Miers, Stengle and Mannagh last night as well..

Miers, Stengle and Mannagh last night as well..
It's as obvious as a dogs dick, unless the balls being marked on the lead 90% of the game the balls on the deck or in dispute and we have 3 guys who really can't contribute to the game once they don't mark it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"9 years since hawks were in finals"
Oh how my heart bleeds for you
Lemme get out my small violin
Meh at least they deserve it. Bottomed out, started again. No real superstars, no particularly amazing father sons that others were gifted. And they play an attacking and enjoyable brand of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back