MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They’re finally doing the rebuild they need, the issue is last time they whiffed their high picks. I think they’ll be OK if they stay the course with Lyon, but it might be a crappy couple years.

Possibly. Somehow I feel like they still won't be anything more than a 5th-8th also ran at best, even after a few years.

Possibly. Somehow I feel like they still won't be anything more than a 5th-8th also ran at best, even after a few years.
Richmond were 9thmond until they won 3 flags in 4 years. Think it's hard to write any list off except ours cause it sucks and I hate us

North look worse than us in 2013 at this stage
One of the worst death spirals I've seen from a team. They haven't had more than 4 wins in the past five years and seem to be regressing even further this year, it's pretty concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King just said Carlton are playing two teams out there, check the stats free kicks are even.
He must have a bit riding on Carlton lol.

Geez we need to lift next week. Could get real ugly if Geelong go even in the middle.
Our backline will fight hard to keep Geelong honest but I'm expecting a ten goal loss. They will feast on our turnovers.

Our backline will fight hard to keep Geelong honest but I'm expecting a ten goal loss. They will feast on our turnovers.

Agree, we'd need to lift our game legitimately 50% to be a chance. We all know the Brisbane game was a 10 goal loss disguised as a 4 goal loss, and we were so lucky on Wednesday night we were playing a bottom 4 team. I guess the one positive is I do know we can actually play much better than we are currently, because we've been THAT bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back