MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that’s a fair call actually, would’ve been better on a Friday night. I’ll be going aswell trying to drag as many mates I can
Friday is better. I’m probably getting boring but my preferred time is the old school Saturday arvo.

Given I watch 90% of games at home these days I love TNF. Like it more than Friday night now. Can have the entire weekend to do whatever you want, dont have to plan it around the footy.

Given I watch 90% of games at home these days I love TNF. Like it more than Friday night now. Can have the entire weekend to do whatever you want, dont have to plan it around the footy.
It's great for TV, yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah not boring at all I love Saturday arvo at g games
Best time slot. Though a Friday when the weather is nice and you can clock off early for a beer or two in one of the Richmond pubs then stroll across Yarra Park to the match is classic stuff.

I have this horrible feeling that our finals wins in 2018 might have been the most perfect moments of my life.

Also hello and welcome

Best time slot. Though a Friday when the weather is nice and you can clock off early for a beer or two in one of the Richmond pubs then stroll across Yarra Park to the match is classic stuff.

I have this horrible feeling that our finals wins in 2018 might have been the most perfect moments of my life.

Also hello and welcome

Can’t argue with that especially early in the season when the weather is nice. FNF is still box office.
Thanks good to be here. Go dees ️‍

When I was a kid I used to build cool sandcastles and stuff with moats and little bridges from sticks. With these engineering skills I’ve never really understood why you can’t create a nice causeway over the bass straight with rocks, general rubbish like car tyres etc. or just build a new continent in the big blue bits on my globe.

I still don’t know why you can’t but I now believe the reasons why not are probably good ones
Simply not enough sticks.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back