MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is really not a golden era for footy if this Geelong team is tied for second lol
Imagine if we didn't have an incompetent boring coach, definitely a flag up for grabs this year.

Imagine if we didn't have an incompetent boring coach, definitely a flag up for grabs this year.
Oh definitely, and I wouldn't be surprised if the team that jags the flag is one that just gets hot at the right time. Wide open this year – every team has their flaws

Oh definitely, and I wouldn't be surprised if the team that jags the flag is one that just gets hot at the right time. Wide open this year – every team has their flaws
Could be a bit of a hawthorn 2008 style one. All it needs is Sydney have a bad day on GF day.

Think that team is Carlton, they are right in the zone to make multiple GFs.

Could be a bit of a hawthorn 2008 style one. All it needs is Sydney have a bad day on GF day.

Think that team is Carlton, they are right in the zone to make multiple GFs.
Most balanced side going around at the moment for sure. They're probably my pick too, though they'd want McKay and Curnow to show up in the finals this time. Only kicked five between them for the entire finals series last year.

Most balanced side going around at the moment for sure. They're probably my pick too, though they'd want McKay and Curnow to show up in the finals this time. Only kicked five between them for the entire finals series last year.

Carlton can win the flag but their defence is very flakey IMO. I still reckon the Giants can make a run at it.

Giants with the ultimate piss take

That is so cringe to have Heeney get in front of a camera and give a speech over a 1 game suspension and act like hes going to be out for 8 weeks, lot of its all about my Brownlow chances more than the team vibes, to top it off youre playing Norf this weekend, MASSIVE game to have to miss where Sydney are 48 point favs or something lol. How will they win without you? Im sure the fans are very worried this week without Superman Heeney.

Last edited:
That is so cringe to have Heeney get in front of a camera and give a speech over a 1 game suspension and act like hes going to be out for 8 weeks, lot of its all about my Brownlow chances more than the team vibes, to top if off youre playing Norf this weekend, MASSIVE game to have to miss where Sydney are 48 point favs or something lol. How will they win without you? Im sure the fans are very worried this week without Superman Heeney.
****ing embarassing lol I'm glad the giants took some heavy urine out of it. What a joke.

In saying that they should make fatty apologise for all of his shit games this year

That requires a 10 min YouTube apology, none of this 1 min Instagram shit.
Should do a real behind the scenes doco where they go back to his home life and meet his family and explain why he's a big fat chode.

Carlton can win the flag but their defence is very flakey IMO. I still reckon the Giants can make a run at it.
I know this is less than 0% chance but if I'm Carlton I'm offering us 2 first rounders for May and our 2 second rounders and if I'm us I'm taking it. That trade could give Carlton a flag or 2 and we can't win another with him in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Harley having a sook about Toby Greene taking the piss out of Heeney's video. :$ ... AFL has been at its cringiest best this weekend. :$ :$ :$ :$

I know this is less than 0% chance but if I'm Carlton I'm offering us 2 first rounders for May and our 2 second rounders and if I'm us I'm taking it. That trade could give Carlton a flag or 2 and we can't win another with him in the team.
Don't dare me to dream. It's Weitering or pus down there atm. Kemp is almost as bad as Darcy Moore at defending an opponent.

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back