MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions media team wrote an article sooking about Harris Andrews being left out of the AA side :$

Lions media team wrote an article sooking about Harris Andrews being left out of the AA side :$
Wow - not sure I've ever seen anything quite like that for an official club piece.

This is some quality nuff

Isn’t the primarily role of a backman built around contest and defence?

This could've been pulled straight from an MFC website article, poor grammar and all!

No need to unpack. He wasn't that good. Basically the KPD version of BBB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the dogs are gonna do it aren't they. Hawks I wouldn't be surprised to see take a big breathe out now they made September and not show up first week. Happens all the times with those late run teams.
Dogs should do it but they have dropped so many winnable games. I guess all the teams have but really ordinary they missed top 4.

If Sydney can recapture their early season form it should really be in the bag for them.

Dogs should do it but they have dropped so many winnable games. I guess all the teams have but really ordinary they missed top 4.

If Sydney can recapture their early season form it should really be in the bag for them.
They've made 2 GFs from outside the 4 though, if anyone can do it it's them but yeah I'm not gonna drop big money on anyone this September its a complete crap shoot.

Gun to my head Swans. If Dogs make it to the granny tho I think they win it.
Dogs could win it or just as easily lose to hawthorn by 60 points in the elimination. Only ones I'm confident won't win it are Carlton and Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back