MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

In that case, do you think we dodged a bullet there with Harry Mckay?

What, getting lots of calls from family, friends, teammates?

Yeah must have been traumatic
Honestly that's my worst nightmare, I hate speaking on the phone.

Friday is my RDO so I love Thursday night football.
Park my arse on the couch, eat like a massive campaigner, pizza, chippies, whole packet of biscuit, coke-a-cola, whatever.
Don't have to go to work the next day, weekend is here. Love it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday is my RDO so I love Thursday night football.
Park my arse on the couch, eat like a massive campaigner, pizza, chippies, whole packet of biscuit, coke-a-cola, whatever.
Don't have to go to work the next day, weekend is here. Love it!
I hate how the afl take Thursday night off the fixture in the second half of the season.

Not gonna lie, it'd ****ing suck

But Taylor Adams getting dropped for finals after missing out for the pies last year is kinda funny

Wouldn't mind port winning and choking again preliminary final. Geelong going out in straight sets would be even better. I think dogs will be the best chance of getting it done, reckon if hawthorn beat the doggies they'll lose to Geelong next week.

Football is so fickle sometimes. Most of these dumbass port fans will cheer this Hinkley lead side onto the ground for a final, but during the season they'll boo the **** out of him after one game

I remember Lyon on fox footy having a dig at 7 when they showed footage of BT coming off the ground when the lights went out the gabba "it's not about you"

But honestly on fox footy all they ever seem to do is pump up their commentary teams. They just did a run down of every final, and the first shot of every final is the teams working that game. I do not give a ****

But at least unlike during the season they at least flew their teams out for a change

Nice to have Thursday night football where I don’t have to drag myself to the MCG.

I feel as though we got a lot of Thursdays and it’s my least favourite time for attending
Headless likes this.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back