MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks are saving football. Fn fun team to watch. I hope Brad Green is watching this and realising how bat sh* boring a style we play. Hawks easily best team to watch. Hopefully they can go on with it here

Perhaps I'm biased as I've known him since he was a toddler, but shit Calsher Dear looks good for a wiry first-year KPF. Great to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps I'm biased as I've known him since he was a toddler, but shit Calsher Dear looks good for a wiry first-year KPF. Great to see
There he is again :love:

I hate petty as a forward. Just wish he played back all year.

But yeah I still wouldn't want Chol.
Personally would take the bad with the good. He'd be a much better chop out than JVR so you could give Max a bigger spell and you're still going to get more goals out of him than any of our other key forwards.

Think Dogs will win this pretty comfortably.

But then again, I keep tipping against the Hawks and they keep proving me wrong, so who knows.
take notes GIF

Not to crap on about Chol but that miss was unforgivable. Easy handball over the top = goal.

Would've been game over, no Naughton goals up the other end.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surprised you of all people, who don't rate KPFs at all, want a bloke like Chol

🧐

You've found a smoking gun that doesn't exist. Pick 40 odd for chol, move Petty and Turner to defence, Chol also plays second ruck and we have players in their best positions while spending no salary cap space or picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back