MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Nine possessions for Bont at 67% with only two tackles. Haven't seen him play this badly in a long time

James Jordan and James Harmes playing finals games for other clubs while we miss out, such lols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really want Sam Frost to kick a big goal here, dees legend.

Both quarters ended with Hawthorn kicking goals in the last 20 seconds. It's been disappointing to see two finals with teams lying down so easily. Port doesn't surprise me but I expected a lot more from the Bulldogs.

How good is The Wizard looking now!? Looked like a terrible pick early season. Now looks a beauty. Gonna be a handful for years to come. Can run through the middle for stints too. This Hawks team gonna win flags with Battle and Barass coming in too.

Both quarters ended with Hawthorn kicking goals in the last 20 seconds. It's been disappointing to see two finals with teams lying down so easily. Port doesn't surprise me but I expected a lot more from the Bulldogs.
Dogs are just as flaky as Port. No surprises tonight. I've been on the Hawks train since midseason. Not sure they'll win it this year but man they'll be hard to beat in the coming years.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back