MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

60/70 of Jesse's goals have come from the corridor this year. Literally the antithesis of how we play lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you asked when GWS came into the comp if i'd ever care about a Sydney derby i would have said no

It's amazing how they've actually built this rivalry. It's not just two teams same town, they do not like each other.

The fact that they've played 4 finals against each other in the 12 years GWS has existed has helped a lot too

If you asked when GWS came into the comp if i'd ever care about a Sydney derby i would have said no

It's amazing how they've actually built this rivalry. It's not just two teams same town, they do not like each other.

The fact that they've played 4 finals against each other in the 12 years GWS has existed has helped a lot too
I remember when gws was announced as the 18th team, I remember thinking it will be a massive flop. I thought no player would want to play there. I compared them to the Gold Coast that seemed way more of an attractive prospect for young men. It's actually been somewhat opposite. Yes both teams have lost players but I feel gws have been more or less been able to keep their core players. I'm not sure about the membership/crowds side of things still a bit to go with that, but the club has been ran much better.

Thats more of an SCG problem. Then again the SCG does looks like a gigantic pirate ship.
No it's not, it's that extreme close up where you can't see anything properly.

That last goal for Sydney came from a gws horrible turnover on the wing and not from great play from Sydney. I understand the commentators want a close game but I don't think Sydney are on a comeback charge. If GWS continue to play the way they're playing they'll be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back