MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I'm a doomer about us you could argue Carlton and the Pies are in much worse spots (Although the Pies always find a way to rebound). Carlton really need a flag with their group or it is a huge disaster.
If Petracca still wants to leave us next year and Collingwood fall away further I reckon they pass on him even if he wants to go to them. We'd probably ask for their first and two futures.

If Petracca still wants to leave us next year and Collingwood fall away further I reckon they pass on him even if he wants to go to them. We'd probably ask for their first and two futures.

Yep, I think at this stage of his career it'll be very hard to orchestrate a move even next year unless he is willing to go anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I think at this stage of his career it'll be very hard to orchestrate a move even next year unless he is willing to go anywhere.
Hawks will probably make a big play for him imo. Only clubs that take him are the ones happy to sell their short term future to get the last piece of the puzzle.

episode 2 the googles do nothing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back