MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues got a lot closer than they should have .
Brisbane struggle to keep the heat on. Give teams a run so much. But they were so far ahead there was basically no way Carlton could come back.

Just saw that Jimmy Jordans contest win on the wing. He never did anything like that for us, swans coaching already made him a much better player.

I was critical of him during his time here like you but the treatment he received last year at selection was shithouse and just another case of us lacking integrity when picking the team.

I was critical of him during his time here like you but the treatment he received last year at selection was shithouse and just another case of us lacking integrity when picking the team.
I always hated him because he was a shitter version Oliver Viney etc and had no real purpose in our team, now I'd happily trade Oliver for him cause he does the same job for a fraction of the price.

I always hated him because he was a shitter version Oliver Viney etc and had no real purpose in our team, now I'd happily trade Oliver for him cause he does the same job for a fraction of the price.

What I did like about him and what we miss now is he is a genuine role playing mif who doesn't go for every ball. See ball get ball mids who don't defend are losing value by the week in footy right now and we have 3 lmao

What I did like about him and what we miss now is he is a genuine role playing mif who doesn't go for every ball. See ball get ball mids who don't defend are losing value by the week in footy right now and we have 3 lmao
As much as I shit all over him I have always said role players are as good as the team they are in, he was always gonna be fine for Sydney. They seem to have very obvious roles for players. Even Luke parker going forward and being effective would never happen under Goody.

As much as I shit all over him I have always said role players are as good as the team they are in, he was always gonna be fine for Sydney. They seem to have very obvious roles for players. Even Luke parker going forward and being effective would never happen under Goody.

Yep. Makes me laugh how once each year he puts trac forward, we look great up front then goody scales back his forward minutes for the next month until it's like it never happened.

Hawks win
Blues lose
Giants choke

Unfortunately Cats win (although Port losing wasn't a complete disaster)

3 out of 4 ain't bad

Heeney was next level. Right up there with the 5 goals from Max as the best individual performance in a final I've seen from the last number of years. Was at a pub in Richmond before going to see Iron Maiden and the pub was going apes droppings for the Swans. Hoping for a Hawks v Swans prelim. That would be incredible.

Mitch Robinson having the most entitled whinge that he couldn't get into Brisbane's rooms after the game lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane has communicated that Robinson was denied entry by Gabba security staff because he did not have the required accreditation to access the club’s inner sanctum.

According to the football club, Robinson was issued an accreditation pass by a member of the footy department when it became known he had not been let through.

Robinson is understood to have turned down the offer when a group of friends he was with was denied entry.

Old mate complained, got a pass and then left when he couldn't get his mates in so he could whinge about it on social media

I guarantee you he would have tried to get into Carlton's rooms if they won

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back