MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Port the kind of loser club that seems to always need to be running off emotion - but really they're about to lose another home final and all they'll have "pinned on the board" before the game is some tweet

The melts on the Port board about their selections is so similar to what we go on about every time Goody 🧠 selects his teams.

Speaking of which, who eventually won the weekly selection battle competition between Goody 🧠 v Bigfooty Dees board?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The melts on the Port board about their selections is so similar to what we go on about every time Goody 🧠 selects his teams.

Speaking of which, who eventually won the weekly selection battle competition between Goody 🧠 v Bigfooty Dees board?

Reckon we hit the mercy rule by midseason

Surely was the board with a knockout blow.

North melbourne going after Jack Darling and Luke Parker apparently. I wouldn't bother with Darling but Luke Parker would be a fantastic pick up.

North melbourne going after Jack Darling and Luke Parker apparently. I wouldn't bother with Darling but Luke Parker would be a fantastic pick up.
Parker showed a bit as a forward this year so could be good for a year there, could step right in to replace sparrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfavourable Dusty news on the Tigs board into another potential Port straight sets exit. Just need some Carlton drama, and it'll be BigFooty Christmas.

Unfavourable Dusty news on the Tigs board into another potential Port straight sets exit. Just need some Carlton drama, and it'll be BigFooty Christmas.
Pretty sure we haven’t quite ended our campaign for newsworthy just yet too.

It’s going to be a blast

If this gets up Sam McClure will swagger onto footy classified with the smuggest face all season next year after barracking hard for this to happen for the last five or so years

Not sure on the Dusty to Gold Coast thing. They probably need it more for marketing purposes than on field. Dusty is well passed his best. Will be 34 and sitting on a beach most of the week. But hey, he's earned it but I can imagine the Tigers fans being a bit dirty on the retirement thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back